What's new

Who has the best SSH

:1help:I was wonderin about Super Silver Haze.I wanna buy these seeds but i don't know who has the best SSH.Can someone please send me in the right direction. I know they yield nice and that's wut I'm lookin for and a great high is great aswell.Please help I wanna get them ASAP.:1help:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yea this always causes loads of shit!

as the two factions line up and start provoking each other, and throwing verbal diahorrea around.

i would fight with the mr nice army!

and never encourage in any way greenhouses, attempted domination of the industry, they suck, you dont see new hobby breeders ripping other peoples genetics off, so why should the biggest company in ganja be allowed to?

shanti bred the bitch, and he still has the original parents, unlike the guys at greenhouse, who had to further work with what shanti left them with when they went seperate ways all those years ago, so the real ssh is made by mr nice seeds brother

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Someone was doing a side by side test, as contentious as expected, then IIRC the grow did not get finished...

GHS SSH is excellent, I grew some last year and it is a proper rival to Kali Mist

Shanti worked at/for Greenhouse when GHS developed SSH, amazing how that fact can get retold.

Shanti worked at/for Greenhouse when GHS developed SSH, amazing how that fact can get retold.

Regardless, they do sell different SSH's. It's a fact.
The Green House Seed Company has the original Super Silver Haze, and the pheno we sell is the more sativa one (see above post)

Peace, Love and THC
"A more sativa pheno"
So they've either changed one (or more) of the parents or are making F2's.:2cents:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr nice ssh hands down

greenhouse if you want a watered down ssh

and that is the truth

not saying you wont find a winner from greenhouse but you are guaranteed from mr nice ssh

enuff said

peace

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Regardless, they do sell different SSH's. It's a fact.

So then, please show us your side by side comparison grow ? Without one, you do not know anything for a fact.

"A more sativa pheno"
So they've either changed one (or more) of the parents or are making F2's.:2cents:

No, it just shows that they went for a slightly diferent line, like the various Seed Bank versions of Blueberry, Northern Lights, Skunk 1 etc.

If you do a bit of research, it does appear that it is MNS are the ones in trouble, ever since they lost the Swiss greenhouses they have done little of note. Offering "Collectors packs" of polyhybrid crosses that will in all probability give the same wildly varying offspring of the F2s you are trying to tag GHS with.

Yes, it is quality genetics from MNS, no argument, GHS are not perfect, nothing and nobody is, but the weed I have grown of theirs has all been truly excellent, Super Silver Haze included.

Any more of this nonsense and I will enter some GHS SSH in the 2010 420 cup..... :moon: .... :Bolt:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any more of this nonsense and I will enter some GHS SSH in the 2010 420 cup..... ....

please do bro

id be happy to see a decent ssh from greenhouse

i was the biggest fan of greenhouse,i mean they made me the haze monster i am today

but how come you dont get that same ssh pheno in the coffeshop you used to

not the bleachy new 1 rhat was arived in like 2001-2002

also whats up with the nevils haze,def not the same buds either

also how comes no great white shark for sale or medicine man buds

before you could go there and get all of thier best strains exclusively at the greenhouse coffeshops
now all you get there is the same as everyone else has around town but just under a different name

i pray that greenhouse returns to the glory days so when i go amsterdam i can get some super quality hazes and some of thier old lines g w shark and white rino

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will add this in on the plusside of things

greenhouse coffeshops been geting some beter buds over the last year or so

some good buba kush 1 or 2 diferent time i come

a chemdog here there(not the best grown but real good for amsterdam) some cheese a few times a good nycd so they are definately stepping up thier game and i salute you guys for that

now cant you select some decent varieties from your seeds like a good ssh a good w rino a good s shark and so on
believe me it will pay of for you guys like it did in the beginging of greenhouse

you guys wouldnt even be on the map if it wasnt for nevil and shanti growing some amazing buds for the coffeshops and people like me stumbling in and being blown away and buying all the seeds you got

just my 2 cents

peace

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Any more of this nonsense and I will enter some GHS SSH in the 2010 420 cup..... ....

please do bro

id be happy to see a decent ssh from greenhouse

LOL, Cool, I know you would, but it has tough competition...... Not sure if you have heard if them, but some bunch of scamps known as Connoisseur Genetics have sold me some Titanium and Hazeolope seeds already and rippers permitting, a rather large Gypsy Freebie THunk is flowering outdoors....

i was the biggest fan of greenhouse,i mean they made me the haze monster i am today

but how come you dont get that same ssh pheno in the coffeshop you used to

not the bleachy new 1 rhat was arived in like 2001-2002

also whats up with the nevils haze,def not the same buds either

also how comes no great white shark for sale or medicine man buds

before you could go there and get all of thier best strains exclusively at the greenhouse coffeshops
now all you get there is the same as everyone else has around town but just under a different name

i pray that greenhouse returns to the glory days so when i go amsterdam i can get some super quality hazes and some of thier old lines g w shark and white rino

peace

I know you have a lot of experience roadtesting the coffeeshops products over the years, I have a lot less and no real contacts with any decent gossip from over there, so I have no real idea of the connections between the breeders and the people who supply the shops..... As a Hazemonster you should be holed up in Katsu anyway !

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
connoisseur genetics scamps lol
just bringing some real haze hybrids is what im doing
and i will be entering my own crosses next 420 cup so we will see if they are any good eh

oh believe i go in katsu every time i come to the dam

but to be honest amsterdam doesnt do haze very good anymore
even katsu let me down this time
i smoked nl5haze nlspecial ,plus and another bag i cant remeber but suposedly 1 of the best hazes on the menu and was not to impressed
had a good buzz but flavours were really lacking

i come to the conclusion that im just to fussy these days

but i find some dam good to excellent hazes way above the amsterdam,harlem in london and england
we have much beter herb over here these days,we really do

amsterdam will always be a great city to go to and have fun and meet friends but it is no longer doing it for me with the weed or iceolator
import hashes all day,amsterdam is the best place worldwide to have variety import hash
but the weed game died a while ago over there
its all pp thisn that
just my view

peace

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
LOL, Well, they looked interesting enough for me to dust off and open me Sporran, an event in itself.....

All being well, I should get them going soon, along with a few other possible contenders so I can pick the best stash to enter in the 420 cup, GHS SSH might just be in there too, but I am sure you will sleep tight ;-)

I hope Katsu has not lost it, they were so good, the owner gave my mate his bubblebags when they first came out, it is still the only place I have ever seen pure Haze Nederhash. I used to go on testing and training trips over there but there are a lot of good growers in the UK and very few good garden babysitters....

Spain is brilliant for Sativa lovers, wind and rain [and rippers and police] come when they are only just into flowering and they just love being left out under the [free] sunshine for a few extra weeks to truly fatten up and mature properly. Clones I know well from London grown out here are noticeably stronger grown under the natural light and I believe Sativas are too, if not more so. The properly mature Kali Mist I grew in 2007 [Serious Seeds, 2007 stock] was even stronger than NL5xHaze, the previous daywrecking benchmark for years.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shanti says hes been using the same Mother and Farther to make SSH since the day he sent out the BlackPacks all them years ago,,,,,,,,this is the sort of commitment only a real breeder display,,,,,,,,no chance on earth Greenhouse themselves is using the same mother and farther as they did with the BlackPacks,,,,,ive tryed BOTH BlackPacks and the new stuff that`s been pumped out after 01 and only after i saw the results from Greenhouse`s 01 SSH did i actualy relize,,,,sh1t i need to find Shanti seeds QUICK QUICK!!,,,,,,thank god for MNS turnin up when it did,,,

i lived in Amsterdam in 2000/2001,,,,,an i watched the whole thing go down!!,,,,days ticked by and everything changed,,,,,,

greenhouse shat there pants when Shanti left,,,,everyone who who bought weed from the greenhouse coffeeshop flipped out,,,,,,even the dealers admited its all gone to sh1t,,,,,,,,,

SSH from then on was "as OJD said" bleached down,,,,,,trust me!!,,, Greenhouse`s SSH lost the 25% Skunk that made SSH ultra amazing when they made the F2`s and selected a cutting to sell in the coffeshop,,, that silver NAIL POLISH REMOVER smell had vanished ,,,it became just a half-decent haze hybrid!,,,,defo not the ultra sh1t i was used to,,,skunky catpiss was the name of the game and it was inposible to find without Shanti

as im sure OJD knows ,,,the NYCD from the GreenHouse coffeshop is Somas clone,,,,,so its not hard to understand why thats a good 1 from time to time,,,,the bubba is lovely!,,the Chemdawg is good too but its not a pheno from there seed!,,,,,the truth is pheno selection from the Greenhouse coffeeshop is poor nowadays,,,everyone in Amsterdam selects poor pheno`s, thats Why Cheese was sutch a big hit,,,,

just to top it off,,,,, GH dont even sell the real Cheese weed,,,,the Cheese i keep seeing in Greenhouse looks way more indica than the propper clone,,,its probbly a BBC with its massive buds from,,its just not good enough:)

IMO Mr Nice has the only SSH.

:),,,haaaaaay,,,,:),,,you know i love ya:)

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Mr def. has the best hazes..but a good friend of mine has a super ghs ssh mum..
also REz SSH (guess he has 2) are from GHS so...u nerver know!!!

A

alpinestar

mr nice has 20 packs of the originals

greenhouse does 5 and 10 packs
they had the original as well,
but im not sure if they still do, as the only ones around seedboutique are the fem's which are technically not true ssh
the fem's would have to be a nlhaze and skunkhaze cross to be ssh. instead they are either selfed or an f2 of two different ssh females

many people have had good results with both versions

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i've not grown ghs ssh, but have grown/am growing some of mr nices ssh... its nice smoke, but def not knock-out shit...