ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH from GHS

SSH from GHS

picture.php

picture.php

L

Lilly456

I wasn't going to post but I'm drinking cognac so fvck it.Mr nice has the best haze.If you know your haze and grew up in So Cal or up north even , you know your haze.Mr Nice has HAZE.:joint: Chaco, UC Haze Graduate.:joint::joint:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
The NH SSH Mango Haze and so on are all available from mr nice in fresh packets and I believe Gypsy will have them in stock by the weeks end...all the best Sb

:woohoo::woohoo:HOLY SHINTO!!! NOW I'M EXCITED!!:woohoo::woohoo:
Truly great news, thanks for the heads up Shanti.:jump::jump:

P

puffinpass

hmm...how about Johnny blaze? (dj short blueberry sat. male X Neville's haze female)....and they're cheap as a mofo too lol mmmm blueberry haze yum yum yum!!

dopeshow

none of these are 'hazes'...

Sam the Skunkman can agree with that...

if the title was "who has the best haze hybrids?" then SSH and Nevilles Haze and Mr Nice Hybrids could make the list...

but what about those actual Hazes? are there any left? Who has the best Haze? Forget the hybrids... if you want a hybrid there are hundreds of polyhybrids with Haze genetics...

WHO has the best Haze?? That's the thread title

Flying Dutchman? Canna Biogen? Homegrown Fantaseeds? etc etc... anybody who have grown these varieties?

C

Cracky

The NH SSH Mango Haze and so on are all available from mr nice in fresh packets and I believe Gypsy will have them in stock by the weeks end...all the best Sb

I bought some Mr Nice Nevilles Haze Limited Edition from Vu-Du.

Thank you.

Shov

Latest posts

Latest posts