What's new

Who has the best Haze nowadays

goingrey

The winner of this year's Piffcon was Colorado Cough which I believe is an NL5 x Haze from The Seed Bank. The Seed Bank hasn't been around for over 30 years but there are two companies that still claim to have the very same strain available: Sensi Seeds and Mr Nice Seed Bank.

Hiddenjems

A lot of this depends on how you grow. If you only grow a few plants at a time and want seeds that will all grow similar to a description you may want different seeds than if you’re willing to grow out at least 25 seeds looking for a keeper.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
What kind of Haze?

The long flowering original style or the hybrids like mentioned above?

Take a look at Ace seeds for Haze varieties that have been worked to the point of getting something good in a pack of seeds.

If you are seeking the old narrow leaf stuff you need to do some research, hunt for seeds and going through a lot of seeds to find the one. Well worth the efforts if you have the space and time.

RobertFripp

There was one pack left at James Bean Company of.
Relic Seeds
Cough BX3.

Its Colorado Cough, and I believe ( Might be wrong ) the original male used was a Tk/Nl5 x Haze x NL5/Haze. And Backcrossed 3x. I believe it is the same male AKBeanBrans uses.

These get huge with at least a 4x stretch, and are huge producers. It has a no ceiling high, that will also blow your lungs out if you take to big of a hit. Super expando. They call it Cough, for a reason.

These were a limited drop, and like I said JBC had only 1 pack left 3 hours ago. I bought 2. Cough has a heavy duty Haze high, and will cut through almost anything you can smoke. I grew some of the BX1, and almost every plant was a keeper, but I lost the selection I kept. This should be a step or 2 up from the BX1.

I also bought some Relic Super Silver Haze. Its a cross of the Cup Winning 97 cut, crossed with a Male from Shantis first release of SSH, when he first started selling seeds himself. After he left Greenhouse. These are long sold out. They were also LTD.

I plan on eventually breeding Cough BX3 with some of the Crickets and Cicada Puck Crosses.

Crickets and Cicada also has a Tom Hill Haze cross, with NL2 at JBC. They also did a THH x NL1 cross, but are all sold out.

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
I found all the ot1 hazes had enjoyable and sufficient highs..as well as being easier to grow than Ohaze
I did not find sedation ,which was a happy surprise

Ohaze was stronger but the high was bit too stony and not euphoric enough..
I am sure there is gold in there if I had grown more plants ..
ohaze a lot more difficult to grow..
l have not grown the haze seed from tom hill yet

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate to plug myself 😂 but I defo have a good Haze or 2 and definitely the largest Haze seed catalogue available worldwide for anyone to choose from.

Email me to check out my Haze list , will defo blow you away wether a hater or lover of Connoisseur Genetics.

Also don't forget it's 33% off for any icmag.com members ( no logs or pics needed to redeem the 33% discount)

right

I've grown conisure
It's good tirani
titanium haze. . But if there is 9real.way to get tom on I stagram or what ever deal go that way . 100 seed 5% keeper 1 out of 20 .seriously 100 females

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not knocking Tom's Haze or Tom at all but 100 seeds to get 5 winners ? , 99% of people don't have enough space for that hunt.
Original Haze has always been pop 100 get 5% ? ( older stock anyway) maybe not same anymore.

Grow my Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil and get a winner or 3 every 5 seeds you run Guaranteed.

Latest posts

Latest posts