What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who has grown romulator's Super silver haze cut?

mysta177

Rom- Thanks for the response that you gave. You answered my Q's without asking. Your right The light warrior gives a real good veg Ive noticed. Bubbaxlav sounds amazing I cant wait to hear a smoke report on this. Will they be available in the near future?

G

...hey guys, here's a lil' story my pal just told me via pm...

"... was in Adam recently.. met up with Shanti's Holland agent.. he had a lil stash of some of Shanti's SSH before it went to the coffeshops.... its was almost IDENTICAL to the SSH you gave me. Both me and my friend looked at each other right away when he pulled out the tupperware, like.. SAME SHIT!! Yours is more potent and a lil sweeter/berryish... but as far as the look man I dunno if I could tell em apart. Just cool I though, you wouldnt believe it, I shoulda took pics."

I've got a large 5 gallon SSH about 2.5 weeks into flower now...as soon as day 25-30 rolls around I'll wrap a few thumb sized buds with sacks of MW pollen...and the Silver Surfer F1's will be born :)

G

hi romulator .. i'm nexus... do you have any pics of your ssh cut? it would be nice to compare ...
peace ....

G

As always id like to see what all the Hype is about :p

i think you guys are agreeing with eachothor too strongly to be accurate

calm down lol

G

Hey Rom,
Your cut of SSH sounds absolutly wonderful. Did I hear you say that SSH has a tendincy to herm, I got some SSH seeds from another grower , and upon flowering the one female I ended up with, I noticed some of the buds had seeds in them which blew me away, because I have no male plants in my care. That's when i noticed tiny little male flowers on some of the buds, I thought it was just bad genetic stock so I let her go. I'm kinda bummed now that I know this. Also Your SSH cut looks worlds better than the one I had, mine was very airy open bud structure, not much crystal showing and yielded very poorly, well maybe I got ripped off, I don't know.Looks nice though. :joint:

G

...u probably heard me say mine NEVER herms :)

...Witch King you prolly just have a sativa~ier pheno...I'll be postin' up some veg pics and even a flower demo soon...

coggerific

hi, i just picked up a pack of SSHxOA. i never seen them on the bay before, but obviously (since this is an old thread), they were up before. i was wonderin if anyone has any info on this strain. it was listed under the "untested" category, but i imagine by now, someone has some info on the flower time, at least?

and romulator, if you're still around, is there a differant name for this cross?

pics to come! :woohoo:

timsmcm

romulator who carries your seeds I would like to grow this strain I have been waiting on someone to get the mr. nice ssh for a long time and can get none can I grow yours let me know where I can get it

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey rom, I got a large sac of your ssh curing in the dark. When I first placed the sac to cure it had a wonderful blueberry, sweet and tangy scent. I'd say 45 days later I opened the sac to find an alchohol scent . It tickled my nose and I was very interested in toking one. I figured the berry scent fermented.
Well I rolled up a nice fat one and comenced to toking it. I got about halfway through and found myself smitten. Fresh romssh is spectacular and all. But let her cure for awhile. She gets wickederer. Woot!

G

Well , I couldn't resist after seeing all the killer pics of your SSH rom , so I nabbed a pack of the SSh x O.A. today. :D this one looks like she'll be a keeper for sure!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts