What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who has been on ic mag the longest?

T

theJointedOne

lol this is laughing me make. Kind like pig latin no but no.

Singed up in 2004, changed scream nam from bluntes to joynts.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
My original join date was jan 2004, but that nic was deleted when there was a mongoose issue, and rereg'd this one when the smoke cleared.

Nicoli

Veteran
What Kerlito means is:

"What's the longest you've browsed the forums in one sitting".

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didnt join up for a long time past overgrow. I was paranoid. I did read the threads for a few years before I started up again. Many of the folks from OG are here. Much of this community goes back farther than age of the site.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
My original join date was jan 2004, but that nic was deleted when there was a mongoose issue, and rereg'd this one when the smoke cleared.

I did the same thing at the same time. I registered in decor jan 2004 i believe..But it was when OG and CW went down and a few peeps i knew got popped from both places.. I got skeered and deleted everything.. peace n puffs

sackO

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was lurking before I joined. Had been at Garden's Cure before I came here.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i came here in '77
then i waited for computers to be invented
the the internet (i told al gore to give the net that nick)
then e-mail so i could get my reg email.
then this website.
then a super clever nickname (not this one)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yes I remember this and will never forget. I also disappeared for awhile under another Nic.

Latest posts

Latest posts