What's new

Who has a Script for more than 6??

G

onelov said:
n if you carry 6.5 pounds around or even have it at your house the fed's are going to lov you. keep it small keep it safe :)
]

I dont know about that one. Might take a few more than that. But it wouldnt suprise me to find otherwise.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
the Rock said:
my county says 10ftx10ft sq. area it a free for all

10 x 10 is not that big, and i think its a great way to really put limits on growing. Because no matter what, indoors or outdoors, you have to utilize your space well. Although for me a 10 x 10 is not big enough. Maybe for flowering.

Last edited:
G

in ca i dont think the feds care about any busts under a hundred lbs. they are looking for the real deal.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, they care.
they also care about 99+ plants
check into federal sentencing guidelines
it could come as a big shock
they really are hot for distribution, though
crossing state lines and all that
stay small and stay quiet
Peace, Love & Coco

Last edited:
G

A 10 x 10' outdoor space should net you about 9 lbs + or -. Indoors a bit different story. I had a friend with a script for 30 plants regardless of space. A doctors recommendation should override the minimum 6 plant stuff but then if you deal with right wing red necks they will pop you for 10 and even seen people get popped for 6 because the 'PROJECTED' yield according to the sheriffs who don't know jack shit about growing would be over 8 oz for the entire crop. Yup...I've seen peeps get popped for sticking with 6 plants in a very small, IMO, space.

G

I could see the cops saying that the 6 plant limit over-rides the doc if they are not educated. Which they aren't. Who can live off of 6 plants? What if 3 or 4 die? And one has PM. And then a lil piggy sneaks in and narls one off at the base?

Can someone find the text that shows that a docs word over-rides all issues?

A friend has a doc that does 6# and 99. He is legit and been around. He will go to court for you also if the occasion shall unfortunately arise.

G

Created a new thread for county card info.

Last edited:
G

"Manufacture or distribution of less than 50 kilograms of marijuana is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. For 50 kilograms or more the penalty increases to a possible 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $1,000,000. Manufacture or distribution of 100 kilograms or more carries a penalty of 5 - 40 years in prison and a fine of up to $2,000,000. For 1000 kilograms or more, the penalty increases to 10 years - life in prison and a fine of up to $4,000,000."

All I could really find on Federal mj cultivation laws... Someone posted up a link to site that had the CHP protocols for dealing with MMJ patients during traffic stops, it also had a bit of Federal info on the site too about plant count numbers, I cant find that link, anyone know see that? I think it was in the laws and legislation forum.

ShaggyQ420

I can say from experience that if you have under the 8 oz. on you and are otherwise clean the CHP will let you go with your meds. I was pulled over with my bowl packed, car smelling like weed and 3 oz in my console...chp verified the rec and sent me on my way and even said have a nice day!

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Shaggy I heard you had to do the chp guy a favor haha, What up