What's new

Who has a Dugout?

I thought i was out of weed and the last 4 nights i got a paperclip and scraped the bottom and everynight i had just enough :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my dugout is my travel favorite, I own only 2 of them but often buy & give them as gifts.......

hope you find more weed

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I've had 3 or 4 over ~35 years of smoking. Great for ski lifts. Once lost a dugout on a juniper covered hillside. One afternoon, jonesin' took over and we found that sucker after three months of exposure. The weed wasn't noticeably degraded.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I had a dug out back in the 80s and then got another one a few years ago. Can't beat them for covertness and ease when traveling.

But seriously, what's with the fake cigarette thing?
eyebrow.gif

Candy cigarettes look more realistic. The one I had in the 80s had a brass bat that was superior to this phony cig looking bat. It was easier to pack the weed into the brass bat too.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I used to go everywhere with mine when I was a kid. Sneaking hits in bathrooms....good times.

I drilled a small hole in the top of the lid (from underneath)so that when you close it the bat/cig turns into a spring loaded lock. Only way to open it is to bounce it on my hand to unlock it as I twist...I was always proud of that little mod :)

.. still have the box too but I don't have the patience to clean it all the time anymore. I do use it on road trips or if I'm gonna be stuck around a bunch of "squares" for a while ;)

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I have friends that swear by them. They love to "get one good hit". I need more than one hit and burn my fingers every fricken time. I roll when I go out because paraphernalia laws.

GuerrillaG

Sorry to sound like a noob here but what exactly is a dugout?

I've heard from people its another name for a bat or one hitter pipe or even a chillum, but most people say its the wooden box pipe looking things. Can someone enlighten me?

John Deere

Veteran
Sorry to sound like a noob here but what exactly is a dugout?

I've heard from people its another name for a bat or one hitter pipe or even a chillum, but most people say its the wooden box pipe looking things. Can someone enlighten me?

2258401745_f42c4aa290.jpg

John Deere

Veteran
A couple friends of mine have dugouts but I was never a huge fan although they are extremely stealthy. I don't like that I can't see how much is left down in the hole and I always seem to have difficulty getting the OH filled. I use an old plastic film container with my OH and I carry it around in a sunglasses bag, which also carries a couple lighters. (always have a backup!)

L

longearedfriend

a dug out, is a little wooden box... with two holes... one you put grinded weed inside

and the other holds a metallic cigarette look-alike metal tube

you put the cigarette tube inside the hole with weed, you press and turn, to get a little bit of herb inside

you light that up

I remember a thread we're one of the guys said he smoked all night at the bar and the bartender only noticed at the end

they are okay but.... for a paranoid guy like me... too much baggage for their hit's worth

when I smoked outside, I just brought a joint or two, so if something happened I could just eat it

really stealthy though, the idea is great

I had one... left it at my friend's house, he lost it, and gladly repaid me

good riddance :)

2258401745_f42c4aa290.jpg

dugout.jpg

haha science... I just hate when mine gets clogged and i clear it by hitting it and if u hit it for a while you might suck in resin which tastes like shit

L

LouDog420

A couple friends of mine have dugouts but I was never a huge fan although they are extremely stealthy. I don't like that I can't see how much is left down in the hole and I always seem to have difficulty getting the OH filled. I use an old plastic film container with my OH and I carry it around in a sunglasses bag, which also carries a couple lighters. (always have a backup!)

This sounds like the way to go for you :tiphat:

dugout__54395_zoom.jpg

I've got one.. Magnet lock on the top so it doesn't open.

Mine also has a metal poker in the bottom which is secured by the same magnet. Shit is always getting clogged... Best dugout ever...

LD

Thats a cool dugout but i thought of an ever cooler design! haha i was thinking if you make a dugout out of a ceramic cigarette case so if anyone saw it it would look like a pack of cigarettes. It would open how cigarettes do and it would be the stealthiest dugout ever made!

L

longearedfriend

what keeps it from getting sucked into your mouth ?

my friend.. :)

who said none ever gets sucked into your mouth ?

not that it happened often... you just gotta learn how hard to suck the smoke in

like pressing on a gas pedal, you get a feel for it

(after reading someone's post about the diameter keeping herb from coming inside... I'm starting to wonder if herb did come inside my mouth... I vaguely remember that it did...)

when I first saw this gadget, I couldn't help but to admire the creativity/ingeniousness that spawned it

some real james bond ****

james_bond_timothy_dalton_007.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts