What's new

Who.D's new 3k vert room.

whodare

Veteran
time for a new thread:dance013:. ive redesigned a bit made some upgrades and well it a totally new location:whee:...

ill start with a better video

the blumats are working really well, finally think ive got them dialed but i still like checking everyday, but checking is alot easier than watering:plant grow:...

i plan on having only 12 plants in there next run i think i can get a pound per shelf pretty easy like that.

here is a few pics from the veg tent, i have 5 white lightning and 1 oger99 from dutchgrown and 7 c99bx1 from mosca along with a trainwreck mother a g-13 mom and clones from the grape, nebula and two unkowns
picture.php

heres a nice c99

picture.php

picture.php

and a nice white lightning

picture.php

picture.php

later
who.d
:smoweed:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U'r gonna LUV...that white Lightening.....I've ran several packz.....and the WL.....is stable, strong, and stoney..... absoluteness KILLER ....
she tops well, branches well and evens out in to akiller cANOPY....
and the BUDz.....delivers that knockdown indica punch....@70dayz

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
:lurk:

New vid is MUCH easier to watch! Thanks homie! Room's looking great!

whodare

Veteran
rock, GM, LL, Anti, thank for taggin along.

Yort, i saw only a few examples in dutchgrowns forum, but i have a g-13 that is amazing so im excited to see what The White brings to it...

heres a few more pics much better ones...

grape
picture.php

picture.php

trainwreck
picture.php

unknowns
picture.php

small grapes
picture.php

more unknowns
picture.php

white lightning stud on the left oger99 stud on the right, im going to put a touch of the wl on a grape plant, and the oger99 to a trainwreck...
picture.php

nebula
picture.php

later

D

DHF

Welcome back Whodawg.....Lookin fer good thangs with yer new setup and location.....

I see dialage in your near future Bro....

Handle it.....Freds.....:ying:.....

whodare

Veteran
NICE! Welcome back WhoD. looking forward to the show.

good to have ya through bob

subscribed
:tiphat:

Welcome back Whodawg.....Lookin fer good thangs with yer new setup and location.....

I see dialage in your near future Bro....

Handle it.....Freds.....:ying:.....

thanks dhf you've been a great help sharing your knowledge, i have used alot of it... dialage is closer than ever for me now...

Tagged for sure, looking healthy. I like your ventilation too.

thanks HGO glad to have ya stop by. i have to admit the ventilation im pretty pround of, i didnt have much room to work with and i didnt want to have it all hanging in the room taking up space so i stuffed the 8inch duct inbetween joists...

Looking forward to watchin' your space again. Congrats on the new real estate!

thanks, never thought id own a home this young but i gotta say it better than staying at my parents lol...

Well, I'm here..

cool room, you from the south mayne?

thanks, if your asking because of my accent, i get that all the time, but no im from the Dirty Glove not the Dirty South lol, though i do have roots in Alabama...

Latest posts

Latest posts