What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who do you smoke with?

It had been 18 months since I had last smoked but started up again. Usually with my family or homeboys. All depends who is around and if not. Solo is just fine with me. They get mad anyway because I like to get real melo and they like to get blown to the point of looking stupid and that's not me.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

SUPERMAN I JUS LOVE THAT.....YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND KISSES GOOD......LMFAO........DJ

I HAVE A FEW SELECT FRIENDS THAT GET A TASTE OF THE GOOD LIFE, BUT MOSTLY CAN'T LET MANY OF THEM KNOW HOW GOOD SOME OF IT IS......MY PHONE WOULD NEVER STOP.....DJ

SetHeh

It's kinda a bummer that my girl doesn't smoke. We go somewhere really beautiful and I want to blaze... and she just kinda sits there and watches. Not the same.

Yep, been there done that; It's like the other person is on the other side of a glass wall. Something is missing.

devilgoob

Veteran
I smoke alone usually. If I smoke with someone..they tell me "I was going to do dishes, but decided to DRAW them they're soooo beautiful."

JHerbz

Myself pretty much 90% of the time.

if not my Best friend, sometimes other people somehow get in there.

JHerbz

I typically smoke alone. My girl doesn't smoke. I have a few friends that I occassionally smoke with and once or twice a year I find myself at a party with a bunch of 'heads, but for the most part, I smoke alone.

It's kinda a bummer that my girl doesn't smoke. We go somewhere really beautiful and I want to blaze... and she just kinda sits there and watches. Not the same.

this bums me out.... alot..... i got this same problem.

m gf has smoked with me three times in three years. ): i want a stoner girl tbh... but not worth giving up a good thing, at least i think it is

K

KSP

Almost always alone. Every once in a great while I get to smoke with an old friend or two that lives all the way across the continent. Sometimes I wonder how more times we'll get to do that together.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I mostly smoke alone as I use my weed medicinally, I have one friend that stops by my place 3-4 times a week and then a handful of friends that stop by with unpredictable frequency. some bring a buzz and some need one.......

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's just me, myself and I tokin. In a coffeeshop full of people or home by myself, I still smoke alone. I prefer it that way. I really dont "connect" with too many people.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Most of the time it's by myself for medicating purposes but love to smoke with other people, stoners or not :D
:smoke out:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I am just SHOCKED at some of the responses...

We MUST have it good in Cali. I NOW feel like, we may take things for granted....

Got a GF who smokes more then I do....

You can literally drive anywhere around here, look over and see someone burning ....

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
smoke a lot alone, but always get to know fellow smokers wherever i go it seems. a good toke is great alone, but it is always better when you share it with someone who appreciates it, great feeling.

Drift13

For the most part I smoke alone. Wife used to groove but stopped after we got popped years back. We moved a few years back and I'm not one to make "friends"fast.