What's new

Whitney Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I wasn't offended when folks were expressing their opinion. I felt bad when I read cold remarks but that's how it is here when anybody dies. Except of course our beloved late members, we tend to all show respect. We don't tend to associate their former existence as pot heads.

Apparently, some think of crack when they think of Whitney. Hard to deny, it's bad shit. But IMO, including the crack head nation and why our sympathies aren't more homogenized is kinda weird. Last time I went to a funeral, they didn't preempt the service with homage to a disparate aspect.

BlueCheer

Here's the first post

Here's the first post

Daym now what we gonna do with bobby?thanks for the time's...prettys sure you got me laid a time or two......

It's really not a funeral thread starting out like this, But I agree respect for anyone that dies is due. Alot of different views and angles were expressed. The post after my second one the guy said "who gives a shit?" It's run the full gament for sure and I've found it to be a very interesting topic, sorry if that sounds cold.

RIP Whitney, your fans will miss you.

Cheer

Easygrowing

Veteran
that dont sounds cold-it will just be easy to do two tread everytime one icon into something duying or something ells-one for them who will says RIP and out-and one for those who like to find things you can throw of dirt onto some persons-who aint on earth anymore.

Its show how much respect you have for other people-without you know them for real..
IN DK there im from-not long time back we did an big thing for helping people in Africa there are on escape-an koncert in TV there you could sending money to those in Africa.
Even you dont know them for real and newer would could came to..they getting about
11 millions in Euro,s -thats a lot money..and we dont even knows them..Just a kind of respect to other people.it,s not hard to do and cost very little-if you will of course..
And those "sticks" are not very big-have seen bigger.Then it not has to be about Whitney.And it would be very disrespect,if all fans of some idol,shoud meet up everytime one of them are sick-think-if you are fan of mabye 10-so you would get much to done and expended.In travelling and so...and dont think those,who are sick-would enjoyed it.But
Uck that.

SpayceRayce

I stand firm. I WILL post every crackhead that dies here, and I want all y'all to celebrate and mourn THEIR lives. And those poor African kids, and all the rape/murder victims. ALL OF THEM. Then, and only then, will acknowledge your mourning. Singer of pretty songs, big sorrow, victim of horror, nothing. Hypocrites, ALL OF YOU. Shame, and I hope YOUR god is watching.

There was a crackhead woman in my town, found beaten to death in a snowbank. They found the man, a black male with mental issues, a month later, he killed a black minister too, and stabbed a bunch of people as well.

Let the crying begin.

Well?

She didn't sing a song that touched you? She didn't have the cult of celebrity to fawn over? She was no one?

I thought so.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I didn't see a real departure from decorum,differing opinions,well stated,are always welcomed in my book.

I'm sure that 'dont speak ill'of the dead has it's basis in some boogey man shit.
Not that I can't see both sides.

Peace,
SSM :joint:

BigDawg

if your brother died a crackhead, or whatever and you told us, we would show respect and our condolences. Don't think there is a need to post every crackhead though.

SpayceRayce

My brother is a suicidal nutjob, and many here have expressed condolences. The weeping for her is over the top, and so misdirected. Crackheads are self destructive, and she was hateful towards her fans and family. Diva to the end. Weep for the innocent, weep for the young that had no chance, not for the crackhead diva that burned EVERY bridge she crossed. She is where she deserves to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts