What's new

WhiteRhino - NLxBB - Haze x Skunk #1

Bush Grower

Hey man... I wouldn't worry about that. I think it was because you should of fed them a week sooner. But, no big deal, keep feeding them regularly and they'll be good. Hope to see some monster buds, keep it real :joint:

BoB91

Good luck with your grow.

"Must spread some reputation around before giving it to GroworDie" I ll hit you up with some positive when I can. Good luck with your grow!!!! :joint:

GroworDie

Howdy Fellow Growers. Week 4 update for yall.

I got a female from each strain showing sex so far. I have set aside the males from each and am hoping to get a small amount of pollen from them.

The NLxBB is the furthest along, getting those pistils going.

The WhiteRhino held out longer but she is coming along happily now.

The HazeXSkunk is showing it's slower growth. None of the plants have shown sex yet, but I think they will in a day or two. They are going the be at LEAST a month behind the other girls but I hear nothing but good about their effects :D

All of these are heavier feeders than my previous bagseed. They continued to show deficiencies with steady watering/feeding so I have bumped it up a bit for them and they have reacted positively. Where as with my current bagseed plants, a dose of this strength would start burning them up pretty quick. It makes sense, these genetics are definitely another level from what I have grown thus far.

Peace.

M

Movintarget

Your girls are looking good...... LOL on Sam's Thai Haze x Sk1...I finished it after 9 months.... It's great smoke, just takes a little more time but you'll be rewarded in the end, so look for at least 12-14-16-18 weeks of flowering...Of course It all depends how you like your trichs clear, cloudy, or amber.....Keep it green

GroworDie

Alright, well it has been some time so it is time to update. My camera was stolen from my car, so I halted all weekly updates.

I ended up with one good female of all three genetics.

The Haze x Skunk1 continues to slowly flower, I do not expect it to finish for months to come.

The white rhino is in it's final weeks, I'm chopping it in stages and it is frosty and strong. Blueberries on the fingers and sweet berries on the exhale. Good shit, can't wait to get the cured buds.

The NorthernLightsxBigbud was a learning experience. It was very sensitive to a small light leak that developed for a week or so. It revegged a bit but was by far the thickest largest single cola I have ever grown. No world record, but definitely a personal one. 15 dry grams. Huge. Not crazy dense though and defintely not as powerful as the white rhino. Also, the flavor and smell are way low on the 1-10 scale too. Overall I am disappointed with the first candidate but I have another one on it's way and I will certainly give it a chance.

I have saved White Rhino pollen and have pollinated tons more WR x WR seeds. Also I have crossed it to create some WR x NLxBB. Hopefully I can bring up it's potency but still see some of those huge ass buds.

Anyway, an awesome first time experience with decent genetics. The WR will live on in seeds and a mother clone I made. The NLxBB I will continue to play with but she ain't no white rhino. Time to order some other stuff. Peace.

Marshmello

All of the different things I read on this site are just awesome.
I have begun to educate myself and will start a guerilla in the spring for my first.
I think your set-up is Killer.

Peace
:joint:

GroworDie

Heh, thank you. I am humbled. What I have done is only by climbing on the shoulders of everyone here and elsewhere that have given their time and risk their freedom by sharing information. There is so much to learn here. I've been here for almost a year I learn something new every time I look around. A wonderful resource for those willing to dig long and hard.

I am planning an '09 crop myself. There is much to prepare.

Marshmello

Yup, this place is full of knowledge.

I know you were talkin' 'bout 47, have you thought about 48?
I've never seen it but from what I've read, I think it's a bit faster than the 47.
Just a thought, Good Luck with whatevs.

Peace
:joint:

M

Movintarget

I have 2 Ak-48's, I'm just waiting for female ID. I think if you grew those NL5xBB out longer, you'll find your yield will surprise you, of course what lighting you have avaliable will factor in your bud size. Man I know your gonna FLY High, if you haven't already with the WR. Great job keep it green and safe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts