What's new

Whiteberry E&F Grow

beamx0r

nice setup math,
I got a couple of questions
how long have you been vegging?
did you start them in rockwool then into the hydrotron?
how many times a day do you flood and for how long?
1250 ppm in veg is a little high isn't it?

sorry for the interrogation, im just planning something similar so im going to pull up a seat :rasta:

C

CMoon

sounds like some good calculations youve made math.......hope the strainsa winner for you

bests cmoon

mixin

i would love to see some updates of your flowering whiteberrys! i have two going nice now but only in veg not flowering... so looking forward to an update if you can

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Lookin good man keep up the great work. Ill be around Im lookin forward to seein the flowers on these ladies. :joint:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Nice start, been looking into eb&flow lately, thanks for the link, missed that in my reading. GL!

mixin

looks good. at what height did you start flowering them? i have some about 25 inches tall and i am trying to figure out how tall they will grow

raiderman

ns grow dude , looks like my setup, great job, gonna havya some lady killers...sorry to to see ya lose your shit. i stay with my stuff, only bad thing about it cant go off somewhere,lol. :joint:

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
holy cow! I would lose my mind. Your grow was looking nice. Keep up the good work. We've just returned from Christmas vacation and it's time to get growing! Best of luck to you on the next run.

Latest posts

Latest posts