What's new

White Widow

thanks for dropping by everyone, thanks for all the good words!

will be sure to keep you guys posted and the breeder is seedsman

hg

DAMN both of those are badass I'm growing ww day 23 and they're tiny in comparison but all in all nice work. what do you think they'll yield?

Hey everyone,

have the 50 daze update, tues was the last time I will feed them
:yeahthats

left
picture.php

left
picture.php

left
picture.php

left
picture.php

left
picture.php

left
picture.php

right
picture.php

right
picture.php

right
picture.php

right
picture.php

right
picture.php

right
picture.php

gonna flush on thurs

hg

relief

Ahh yes, one of my all time favorites.. the white widow. Cant wait for my widow to start flowering.

Im using a mix of 25% perlite, 50% light warrior, and 25% oceans forest soil. I put the hydrton on top of the pot on the right to make watering easier...just a little experiment

Nice WhiteWidow Grow! I just got done w/ some widow, She took 10 weeks to ripen properly! I love the potency she puts out! By far the strongest I ever grew!!!

Hippie What do they smell like??? While trimming mine she gave off a very fruity, grapey, fuel stench w/ undertones of skunk, After curing for 3 weeks, she now smells like flowery mediciney rocket fuel! (Is mediciney a word?):chin:

C

cork144

Im using a mix of 25% perlite, 50% light warrior, and 25% oceans forest soil. I put the hydrton on top of the pot on the right to make watering easier...just a little experiment

heh thats a good idea, should stop somuch soil being disturbed by the water.

awsome looking widows man

Hippie What do they smell like??? While trimming mine she gave off a very fruity, grapey, fuel stench w/ undertones of skunk, After curing for 3 weeks, she now smells like flowery mediciney rocket fuel! (Is mediciney a word?):chin:

Blue: thanks man for stopping by. I was reading your post and almost went apeshit! For the longest time man I have been wondering as to how to describe the undertone of my plants. You couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better! I picked up on the berry scent but couldn't put my finger on the other smell...I totally agree that it is some skunky dank smell after reading your post. I would say that the berry smell of mine leans toward the blue-er end of the palate as apposed to grapey. To be honest I didn't even think ww would be kinda fruity. A nice suprise ya know.

Cork: thanks for stoppin in man.

Hg

What medium are you growing in? Also, how tall were the plants when you switched to 12/12?

Not really sure how tall they were, my journal in my sig has pics though. They stretch about twice their height though maybe less if you don't feed much n at switch.

Hope that helps
hg

And to be honest. I think the smaller one on the right is only small cause of me. She was the lightest feeder and I had ph issues with her at first so i think I stunted her. I had to find out the hard way that she didn't like much.

Hg