What's new

White widow & ICE Grow

I had to cut one down that was almost double the bushyness, pretty crazy plants.
I will see how i like the strain here in 5 ish weeks i hope, and if its as good as i have herd ill probly do 3 next time and let them grow as big as my 400w can handle :p

What did you think of the strain? if you remeber, that was a long time ago :p

basspirate

Sweet lookin grow man!! Looks like an excellent harvest is coming your way...I've got some ICE waiting to come out and enjoy the (artificial) sunshine, makes me excited!

Good work and cheers to ya!

juicemaing

sorry for ur loss with that male dude. always sucks, but i have faith in this grow, im new here and pullin up a seat. :dance013: Thanks
-juicey

Hello friends, well shit is getting frosty on the WW. I can not wait to see the finished product on that.

Mid afternoon yesterday I fed the ladys, I cut back on the FN bloom by about 2ml and fed 1.5ml more of koolbloom, I was getting some burnt tips, but I don’t want slow the koolblooom and yeah I hope I know what I’m doing and all is well haha.
I have a little problem with gnats I guess, they were there all grow but not to bad, right now there seems to be one everywhere I look, so I have some of the hang sticky fly traps. I just hope my ladies can hold on for another 4 weeks.

Also I started germin 6 seeds about 70 hours ago, 2 master Kush, 3 cheese and 1 WW, a few have popped already. I am starting the second round a little late, it would have been nice to have them a few weeks into veg already but this year I am having all of the wife’s FAM over for Christmas!!
4 plants in the end of flower “starting to stink" and 6 vegging seemed like allot, so yeah the new plants will be stuffed into a closet with a few CFLs till the coast is clear.
Hmm pics more today, sorry for the ramble :p

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
looking good Sir! I'd like to run both of those strains, but I'm saving up for the volcano. Am looking forward to see how that ICE finishes up.

whodair

Veteran
ive grown them both homie, WW is way frostier and much more potent, she hung around here for a while...i never got her to form one main cola like you have, she was more branchy with small buds...try to go 70 days with the widow, her crystals kinda fishbone, and created a white web over the buds, you can barely see the green !!!

the ice was a nice looking plant, definitely got some sativa in her. i wasnt expecting her to smell so fruity like skittles, thought it would be more skunky and dank...her buzz was kinda bland and short lived so we cancelled her in a hurry.

your plants look very healthy and im sure youll be happy with the results homie !!

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
not trying to jack the thread.....Whodair, does the ICE get frosty at all? I mean the pictures look amazing, but I've yet to see anyone have one nearly as frosty.

ive grown them both homie, WW is way frostier and much more potent, she hung around here for a while...i never got her to form one main cola like you have, she was more branchy with small buds...try to go 70 days with the widow, her crystals kinda fishbone, and created a white web over the buds, you can barely see the green !!!

the ice was a nice looking plant, definitely got some sativa in her. i wasnt expecting her to smell so fruity like skittles, thought it would be more skunky and dank...her buzz was kinda bland and short lived so we cancelled her in a hurry.

your plants look very healthy and im sure youll be happy with the results homie !!

You have me all wet over the WW, yeah i am about to post a pic of the one i tryed to lsd, there are 6 main colas on the one, should be nice show bud :). Not so stoked to hear about the ice, although i am in no rush to chop, so we will see nirvana said it may need 10 weeks and if thats what it takes then whatever, she will choose when shes done.
thx for the kind words :tiphat:

Snagged some pics while lights were off.

P.S Tips have been curling alot the last week, and lots of burnt tips on the WW mabye i am pushing them to much, the Ice seems fine tho and thats norm the touchy plant

lsd ww
email11.jpg

ww
email333.jpg

email444.jpg

email222.jpg

Gave them a trim last night, cleared up all the bud spots. hopefuly its only a day or 2 of stunting bud growth. Things were just to full for my old 400 bulb.

I gota say there has been no change in size whats so ever in the last week, I am at 5 weeks now, and theres barley any gurth to the buds, very very smalll. I reallllyy hope these are late bloomers, all of the WW i have seen is s fattt by now.
Whats the hell people.

"packing on frost realll nice dont get me wrong, but gurth no!"

My bulb and light setup are the cheapest ebay deal i could find, i really hope my cheaaap ass bulb isnt holding me back to much.

Well i think you stuff looks Great :canabis:... very healthy lush/green... sure to fatten up for ya.!..

Be gentle with the koolbloom....has a tendency to be 'hot' if overdone...my experience...

t2

ps: dont get too worried if they stall a little mid-flower....they always pick back up, when they look as healthy as yours do...

Haha Wellllll someone got way to ripped on his Sat morning and started sketching him self out " that would be me lol" My plants are 4 weeks old and not 5 weeks...
This happens all the time, I get wicked blasted to early and I start making rash decisions loll, buying bulbs and making crazy post all morning :p

Haha typical stoner I guess, better then getting all drunk right now and hitting little kids right? I just helped my county get out of the recession by getting too stoned and spending some money!

Well i think you stuff looks Great :canabis:... very healthy lush/green... sure to fatten up for ya.!..

Be gentle with the koolbloom....has a tendency to be 'hot' if overdone...my experience...

t2

ps: dont get too worried if they stall a little mid-flower....they always pick back up, when they look as healthy as yours do...

Hey! thanx for the kind words... As for the koolbloom, it has been going well, i am feeding kind of strong with it and so far so good, crystals are packing on hardd and the smell is getting sooo much stronger in the last week, im pretty much at max feeding with the koolbloom, i only have like 4 more feedings with it anywho.

I hope your right. I have put so much time into doing my first high qual grow, and money and love and everything lol. I basicly worrie cus i have herd good and bad about Floranova... blah blah blah.

Next grow i am going the K.I.S.S meth, i have seen such nice plants coming from this so very basic feed plan, bonkers!

I ment to buy a new HPS bulb, but insted asked for a MH.... fuckin gay, turned the lights on this morn and this is what i saw, not the warm color i was looking for lol
coolblue.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts