What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widow femminizzata - Punte foglie nere - outdoor

salve ,è da un pò che non mi cimentavo in outdoor.
ho messo un seme di white whidow femminizzata ,ho un pò di esperienza avendolo fatto tante volte ,sia indoor che outdoor,solo che è la prima volta che mi capita di vedere le punte delle foglie nere.
nel vaso c'è l'argilla mista alla terra e do l'acqua una volta al giorno.secondo voi che carenza può far uscire le punte così?qualche consiglio?

do l'acqua del rubinetto senza controllare il ph,fino adesso non dato alcun genere di fertilizzante e non voglio darglieli neanche per la fioritura,ho messo una volta 2 fondi di caffè.stop

Koondense

Veteran
Poor plant.
You can save her with some compost tea, or just add some proper food, seems to be lacking everything plus that coffee is probably doing more damage than good.
Clean the top layer of soil, flush and then feed her with some nutrients.
And by the way, there's an international/italian section to write in other languages than english(mostly).

Poor plant.
You can save her with some compost tea, or just add some proper food, seems to be lacking everything plus that coffee is probably doing more damage than good.
Clean the top layer of soil, flush and then feed her with some nutrients.
And by the way, there's an international/italian section to write in other languages than english(mostly).

ok sorry, is there a way to move the thread to the italian section?
Since I am there I have seen some tutorials on how to make compost tea but it seems like a method too long for me, would there be something more hasty?
What nutrients do you recommend for me?

Latest posts

Latest posts