GO TO END OF THREAD FOR UPDATE PLEASE

Day 27 12/12 White Widow.
IMG_3684.jpg
IMG_3685.jpg
IMG_3696.jpg
IMG_3706.jpg
IMG_3698.jpg

Dr.Bacterio

already getting white.... good!! I´m sure she is starting to "stink" by now. WW is one of my favorites of all time, ´growing indoor for 13 years and she always comes back...lol , taste is unique in the widow.

hey etina.. whats up, thanks for stoppin by. These plants were all grown for 7 weeks since germination before 12/12. The lemon skunk is fairly strong sativa influenced plant and she throws off the level of the canopy but thats ok, she is starting to smell like lemon candy!!!

heres some pics from tonight.... Day 30 12/12
IMG_3740.jpg
IMG_3729.jpg
IMG_3735.jpg
IMG_3737.jpg

bluesocks: Hey and Welcome. They are 4 plants in 5 gallon buckets. probably 4 to 4 1/2 gallons of soil in each. Using a 400w HPS with sylvania lumalux bulb.

They are starting to put on some size here in the last several days. A couple days ago I started ph'ing the water to 6.5 and added a tsp/g organic blackstrap molasses to the mix. The plants look more vigorous than ive seen them in flowering since then.Soon they will get a dose of Kool bloom powder and Cha Ching at seperate feeds.
Curious to see how much trichs these ladies can pack on!

Thanks for checkin me out FLG: The seed company is from "those whom we don't speak of."
$&&d$M@n. Im impressed with how they are growing, and curious to see how they smoke.

Ditto...I was just thinking that same thing... I have an FMS Black Widow in flower right now and a Seedsman WW in veg... I'd like to see how the different WW's compare

Ive heard the black widow has strong sativa phenotypes that stretch significantly during flowering. The seedsman widows stretch mildly for the first 3 weeks or so. Id be interested to see the two side-by-side, and a comparison of the dried product.

bluntt

Thanks for checkin me out FLG: The seed company is from "those whom we don't speak of."
$&&d$M@n. Im impressed with how they are growing, and curious to see how they smoke.
haze 360 can you im me the name of the breeder since you can't type it thanks

At what day did they start getting frosty? My WW are at day 21 of flower and I'm just starting to notice trichomes. Plants lookin' good man!

crosseyedmary, my widows started showing trichomes around day 17 and by day 20-22 they were frosty. what seed company are your widows from?

BTW: Day 35 12/12 today and they are lookin good. The more sativa white widow pheno is looking like a serious keeper, pics to come tomorrow night. awesome bud/leaf structure with a serious coat of the white stuff. A good amount of the nitrogen from the leaves got used up with this plant and now since i fed her a little extra last watering she is putting out some great fall like colors with some darker green filling back in. Gonna need a few fluorescent lighting shots once she is finished, could be POTM material.