What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widow, Blueberry, Skunk #1 - First grow, 400hps

D

DKMillo

Looking good and healthy,

I cant say for sure but look like you could wait just a few more days before switching to 12/12 maybe give them some wind to make the stems as strong as possible. But really its relative, people are very different when debating about when they think the girls are ready for flowering, if the look strong and healthy you could go for it :)

Have fun Guffetrold

#DKMillo

But I dont know.. They would for sure benefit from another week, but im eager, and would really like to seperate the males from females and focus 100 % on my gurls :)

I decided to flip the switch today, eta 5 minutes to flowerville! They do look healthy, multibranched, lots of secondary growth, thick stems, 6-7 nodes and 24-29cm :)

I hope they will do well :)

D

DKMillo

Lookin healthy :)
Good luck, btw are these feminised? i cant remember if u mentioned.

#DKMillo

primobud

Looking good Guffetrold, when they going in flower. I don't know about the gradual cutting back on the light you mentioned I'm like DKMillo 18/6 straight to 12/12. It's be interesting to do an experiment later with a few identical clones?

Hey Primo, good you're back :)

Tomorrow they will have been under 12/12 for a week! No signs of sex yet though..

A few pics from earlier today:

Although they arent all huge, this baby has 6 main shoots after the FIM

A little update

Im am pretty sure my big White Widow 1 is a dude. It has what looks like clusters of balls.. Same thing with my Mystery Girl 1. Im not sure how long I can keep them, but I want to be sure before I pull 'em.. Unfortunately, my camera isnt able to take good shots of the nads.

On another note, one of the Skunk #1s is a female! I would be dissapointed otherwise lol, but anyway its nice to see her coming along!

primobud

Hi Guff, be cool with the suspected males but its been my eperience if you think you see em you probaby are. You'll know this week, thats life growing seeds.
I did just smoke a nice one but I'm not that f--ked up and I just re-read pages one to four and I don't see clones??? Did you keep some? With my seed crop I always leave it up to the doobie gods, once I have the clones sorted out I'm on my own. Beautiful crop so far man, yee haw.

I have decided not to do clones this round :) I have a thought of maybe making a pc grow that can support a motherplant and find myself a good pheno.. This time around, im just growing and seeing what i get :) I wish I used feminized seeds lol, its hard seeing your best looking plant turn out male :)