What's new

DarkLance

Looking good

Looking good

Looks amazing hippie!

Must be nice to start the flushing, home strech!

I wanted to bring up an old post I made a while back about something you said.

Interesting idea with the 36hr of dark before the switch, might have to try that when I test flower here soon.

Well, I was doing some browsing and came across this video by GHS breeder Arjan. He's talking about growing his Arjan's Haze #1 and covers this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsV0wgxSrlY#t=3m03s

pretty interesting. obviously, you can attest to its effectiveness in some degree :)

woohoo 4,200 viewers!

igro, thanks man good vibes right back

sorry soc lol, ill try haha

thanks tenn man hope yours come out amazing

dark, hey man yeah the home stretch, i took em out to the bath tub to flush and some branches started to sag almost totally down cause they are soo heavy. had to make a huge net thing in my tent

so about the dark period, the plants make this hormone at night and if enough is made flowering starts ie 18/6 to 12/12. i figure a three nights worth of hormones is good enough to jump start flowering. Arjan does this cause haze can be a pita to get to start flower

sparky421

I read this online somewhere, I can't remember..

The flowering period lasts around 60 days indoors, which is necessary for maximum resin production; it is advisable to leave them in complete darkness for the last 5 days, to increase resin production as much as possible. This technique also increases the concentration of essential oils and flavours, so it is recommended if you want a very tasty final product. Bear in mind that it can be easily affected by mold in humid climates and can be harvested till the 10th October, so it is advisable to harvest it quickly. In dry climates you can sit back and enjoy its wonderful aroma.

62 Daze update

Tomorrow is nine weeks!

What does no r/o machine mean?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hg

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Gorgeous maing....

picture.php

You hit a Home-Run bro.....:joint:

Nice job :yes:

Peace,

Gro :friends:

DarkLance

ha, nice collection of water bottles!

how much you pay for those?

I go to a dry cleaner's, they require RO for their processes.
I get a gal for 15cents

looking good man!

Meds: I know, getting excited!

Igro: thanks man, I am ready to see that nug dried out. The damn thing is about my forearm in length.

Dl: I paid like 85 cents per bottle, nice tip I'll keep that in mind.

I've been looking at the trichs and they are at like 20/80 clear/milky with some ambers. That was a few days ago. I think I want to go till I see about a fourth amber.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I'm stoked for ya'....:yeahthats

That's about what I'm looking for as well, Hip....right in that 15-25% Amber range....we're close to finishing the same time bro.

I got me a forearm-sized one too me thinks :woohoo:

Peace,

Gro :joint:

Hey everyone,

so the plants were cut down at 66 days due to a security issue....

I am still upset about the whole ordeal :mad:

anywho I tried to take some pics for you all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hg

BigPhil

Veteran
man they look great shame u had to crop early thou! im abit of noob im currently on my 1st grow. i have bought some black widow seeds from mr nice for my next grow, i would be well happy if i managed to get buds like urs!!

nice grow!!!!

T

tronald

Awesome harvest man, I wish my widow came out that fat. I just pulled about 250 grams on my first grow, I'm curious to see how much you get. Props.

BigPhil

Veteran
dont they say when it looks ready give it an extra week because thats when it piles on loads of rez. think its 70 75 days, im not sure but im doing a ww (black widdow) grow next with some zero zero too

Hey Everyone!

So it's been a minute since I posted...

The widow came out great, limey green buds covered in intense crystal. Smells like berry with some yummy skunky undertones. One odd quality I noticed is that it taste EXACTLY how it smells, never experienced this before.

So onto weight....I came out with 15 zips. Dense nugs, had around 15 ounces dry enough to smoke. Didn't get to see cured nug, sad.

some pics

13 jars
picture.php

some widow before cure
picture.php

oh wait?

:muahaha:

whats next?

picture.php

hg