What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widdow and PowerSkunk

Squiggles

been a while since ive been home mate
seeing your buds strung out too dry
reminded me of my bros grows
back in the day

congrats on your harvest

Squiggs out

keke.nz

Thanks for the comment Squiggles. It was a fine one at that. I thought I did well for my 1st grow. Got 20zips all up.

Will put some dry pics up when I get my mates camera.

Peace keke :joint:

keke.nz

lvmcgoo, thanks for the nice comment. I wish you a good harvest of your WW. Very nice smoke also.

Cheers NZGROWN, I had 2 600 Watt HPS in there. Had 4 under 1 which were left as plants that i tied out and 2 under the other in the SCROG. The SCROG'd WW and PS yielded the most out of each strain.

Peace keke

siu 3d

Looks like some great smoke - impressive yeild too. Do you mind going into some detail of what setup you're running? Looks like it's working damn well!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thanks for posting! I too have some WW from TFD going 20~ days flowering and I can't wait to see what I end up getting.

keke.nz

Siu, Cheers for the comment. The setup I was running was 2 600watt son-t HPS in 20L bags with 50/50 mix of cheap potting mix and compost. It cost $5-10 per 40L bag, thats how cheap haha. I fed with earth juice range and molasses in flower.

40AmpstoFreedom, no problem. Awesome I'll have to check your thread out, the WW was a awesome smoke and would sack me for hours. Good luck with the grow.

Tokesome

Hey Keke, good going with the PS, looks A1.

What ya upto now mate, are you scrogin, have ya got another thread up and running yet?

Cheers Toke

keke.nz

Tokesome, Cheers mate, it was A1 for sure got it running at the moment again should be some good fun.
As for a new thread I haven't got around to getting one up but I think I might put a hour into one tonight. I have a good lot of pictures from when they were clones till now at around day 10 of 12/12. They are really going well. So look out for the new thread it should be a good one.

rastaidd, Thanks for the props bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts