What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Strains

Stutterin' and Starin'

Stutterin' and Starin'

BOZWELL said:
I had rock hard ,red haired ,rezin drenched skunky buds that made me unable to speak with out stuttering and staring into space
it was white with rezin not hairs

Don't you just love it when that happens. :cool:

great lookin' plants

great lookin' plants

Hey Cyril, those are some gorgeous buds you've got there. :cool:
However, they look deadly and should be registered as non-lethal weapons of (brain)mass destruction. Mouth-waterin,' lip-smackin' buds. :woohoo:

G

I have grown out a couple of white rhino phenos from nirvana, the purple one and the xmas tree shaped green. I get rid of a bit of bud to friends when i have spare and they have been going nuts for the rhino. I have one or two seedlings just popped up in my current grow i am going to see what i get from these plants as they are my last seeds. I am thinking about trying white russian but havent decided yet.

I have 2 phenos of White Widow I got from Amsterdammarijuanaseeds.

The Purple pheno gave a better yield with a very sweet, spicy, earthy aroma and a smooth mild taste. The buds are soft and fluffy compared to DP's grown in exact same conditions. The White pheno which finished outside had darker leaves and lighter green buds, with a very sweet almost liquorice taste. :yummy:

Very nice smoke, both of them, definite wobble!!! White pheno seems stronger, definitely tastier, need to let them finish curing. :joint:

Opt1983

Myst, whatever u order i would recommend Papaya from nirvana standard. For only 15 bucks a pop, it is a very good plant. i'd add that to any order u plan on getting. It is a "white" strain that is extremely fruity...and really packs a bunch. The yields are above average in my opinion...and it's not bitchy on the nutes....easy to grow. Give that one a try along with whatever else your going with. -Opt