What's new

White Satin--Mandala Seeds--Spain

Milano

What do you think: is White Satin OK strain to beginner? I ordered it last week for my friend, but he hasn't yet grew anything other plants than chili :)
White Satin sounded good on mandalaseeds.com...

Smoke68

GPB-Thank you for the smoke report! You described the material very well, even encompassing what it helped you with.(I am a little bummed that I got 3 packs of Hashberry and one of Speed Queen but NOT A SINGLE WS PACK:spank:) I also think that it goes without saying that Mandala's seeds are far superior to Nirvana's(not knocking Nirvana, but they ARE less consistent and hybrid vigor is dwindled)(F1 beans vs. F2 beans)
Milano- Many of mandala's seeds are great for beginners. These seeds have great genetics and seem to have been given a very good life at the Mandala Seed Co. Hashberry has been for me, fairly resilient and forgiving, making it a good plant for beginners.
This plant (and Mandala's Landrace genetics in particular) has been thriving on our planet for millions of years without the help of Fox Farms or Advanced Nutrients. There is a reason it is called weed. It will grow most anywhere in most any condition.

milano,WS is indeed the most forgiving/suited for beginners I've ever grown.Be very careful about humidity though:mold is their weak point.maybe try to lst/scrog them if you're not sure as the smaller the buds are,the less susceptible to mold.
good grow

Milano

Thank you very much for the information! What kind of smoke was it? Was it good/OK/not so good? Strong/not strong?

Latest posts

Latest posts