What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Russian Tree

Merfolk

Nice tree m8! , out of pure curiosity , why have the plant against the wall ? not enough room ?

just wondering if its easier to tie down the plant in the corner when you are promoting all the growth to come out one direction. :tiphat:

foaf

Veteran
So, it's a pretty happen scene in this little space. She is about 5'6" tall from base to top of buds. The lower branches hang below the base. Maybe 2+ weeks to go.

Nice tree m8! , out of pure curiosity , why have the plant against the wall ? not enough room ?

I've tried it different ways, but no matter what, my goal is to fill the space up. This is the first time I've grown from the far corner towards where I can access it. If nothing else, I can get much better pictures this way.

The side to the right is up against a bunch of LEDs and the cages, those buds are very happy, but not photographed.

I'm thinking this is gonna end well. 42 days of 12/12 in this picture. Feeding KoolBloom powder on top of Flora Nova and Cal mag, to about 800ppm now. Going to drop off the flora nova pretty quickly.

foaf

Veteran
You would think, its at 50 days now, but trichs are mostly clear, a few cloudy. I might start chopping this weekend, simply because I only have so much time in my schedule to trim, and I have to spread it out over a week or more. She is looking very nice, gaining bulk, Ill put up some pics this weekend if I can.

D

DHF

I ran Heath Robinson`s re-worked version of White Russian , rather his pheno pick from seeds he got from Simon personally back in the day , and it`s all that and then some in all categories......but....to do her justice I hadta take her to 9 weeks for full effect and swellage......

How long in actual grow time from sprouted fem bean to 12/12 flip and now @ day 50 bloom FOAF ?......

Thread started 2 months ago so I was wonderin in real time how long it took ta get that plant to it`s size , cuz she`s a looker even though she`s backed up against the wall with hopefully enough airflow to keep the dreaded graymold/budrot away this time with the hepa filters between her and the pandafilm.....anyways....

Been watchin your 1 plant wonders for yrs....so.....

Respect as always and hope harvey`s double whatchas`re expectin.......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

slither

Looks very nice, great job so far :dance013:

How often do you change your nutrient solution?

Looking forward to the harvest :tiphat:

foaf

Veteran
so at 55 days now. Ill probably run 5 more days and then take a week or so to cut it down. The buds are very heavy and tight, no signs of bud rot anywhere.

75 days from sprout to 12/12

and I dump the nutes about every 5 - 7 days. There is only about 4 gallons of space in the bucket now with the hydroton and roots, and my little heart reservoir is only about 3 gallons, topped off with a larger holding tank, so its not much to dump.

D

DHF

so at 55 days now. Ill probably run 5 more days and then take a week or so to cut it down. The buds are very heavy and tight, no signs of bud rot anywhere.

75 days from sprout to 12/12

and I dump the nutes about every 5 - 7 days. There is only about 4 gallons of space in the bucket now with the hydroton and roots, and my little heart reservoir is only about 3 gallons, topped off with a larger holding tank, so its not much to dump.

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36806&pictureid=905024&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36806&pictureid=905025&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36806&pictureid=905026&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36806&pictureid=905029&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36806&pictureid=905028&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]
Usedta take all my outdoor plants in stages cuz the tops and outer lateral limbs would be ready , and once taken all the "innards" would receive more lumens till we came back and took em down couple-3 weeks later.....

Indoors with 1 plant only makes sense to max out returns even if it`s for personal......

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

foaf

Veteran
Ok so Im gonna start cutting tonight. 60 days. I've seen plenty of bigger colas, even on small plants, but Ive never grown so many heavy and big tops. I'm just thrilled at how this has come out. And I've seen frostier pictures of white russian, but she is pretty damn sticky. Lots of work ahead, hopefully the far side has more buds than I can tell yet. There are LED arrays way on the other side where you cant get to now.

Holding camera over plant

Front shot eye level

One of the top colas, nothing better than a Turbo Dog ©

As good a closeup as my lense can get