What's new

white russian info needed

Leviathan

anybody grown auto white russian before?
smell
yeild
weeks ???

havent heard much about theese, not to popular?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rose56

I did one grow with them. Smell wasn't too bad, yield was on the small size mostly I got popcorn buds I think they were about 18" tall can't remember what weight I ended up with. Strength was okay. They finished in about 9 weeks.

Sobekobe

My last grow (harvested yesterday!!!) was white russian. as Rose said, smell wasnt bad at all... i even neglected carbon filters. my yeild however, was not that great. The plant stayed small due to which i can only assume was caused by the pot size, but yielded about a 1/3 of an oz wet and what im expecting to be a little less than a 1/4oz dry. Not to bad considering that my nute shipment was a week late so the plant had no food for a couple of weeks. Total grow time from seed to harvest was 85 days

I did a test smoke earlier today and it wasnt anything super amazing, but it did the job well. I can only assume that this can be improved along with tweaking the grow to be more suited for the job.

4 26w 6500k CFL
2 26w 2700k CFL
lights on 24/7 (changing this to 20/4)
pot size was 3L
soild was FF ocean forest
watered as needed with FF big bloom 3 weeks into flower (should have started earlier, and used grow big earlier in veg)
started with 3 plants, 2 went male

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
My last grow (harvested yesterday!!!) was white russian. as Rose said, smell wasnt bad at all... i even neglected carbon filters. my yeild however, was not that great. The plant stayed small due to which i can only assume was caused by the pot size, but yielded about a 1/3 of an oz wet and what im expecting to be a little less than a 1/4oz dry. Not to bad considering that my nute shipment was a week late so the plant had no food for a couple of weeks. Total grow time from seed to harvest was 85 days

I did a test smoke earlier today and it wasnt anything super amazing, but it did the job well. I can only assume that this can be improved along with tweaking the grow to be more suited for the job.

4 26w 6500k CFL
2 26w 2700k CFL
lights on 24/7 (changing this to 20/4)
pot size was 3L
soild was FF ocean forest
watered as needed with FF big bloom 3 weeks into flower (should have started earlier, and used grow big earlier in veg)
started with 3 plants, 2 went male

how does 1/3 wet.. dry out to be 1/4 dry.... that is just not happening.. your looking at 4 grams dry as a more accurate amount

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're looking at prolly closer to 2 or 3g dried

1/3 of an oz is approx 9.3g
9.3g x .25 (you lose about 75% weight) = 2.3g

Up to a point, then you need better genetics

Last WR grow under 400 watts and 6 plants gave 4 oz dried. Give it a 6 outta 10 on both smell and potency, you need a decent filter if done indoors and do not want questions. 92 days from seed to finish.

Not one of the best, and do not think I will run it again indoors anyway. Need to use a far larger area to compensate for the time and effort to grow it.

But hey, thats just me....