What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Russian 2006

N

New Grower

I'm here my friends!

There are some more WR plants on the ground! I had a little "mutant problem" but it seems solved!

plant#1

plant#2

plant#3

other plants still under the fluorescents (a little sun bathing)

Peace!

Last edited:
N

New Grower

hi guys!

I have some new photos about a nice Russian!

April 24.

April 29.

I hope you like it!

Peace!

N

New Grower

Welcome Everybody !again! in my thread! :monkeyeat
My White Russian clone grows very well but there are too much hairs on the plant. Can anybody help me how can I force back the flowering??? This plant has to vegging at least till mid July.

May 5.

May 16.

May 23.

I hope you enjoyed the new pics and can suggest me what should I do!

peace!

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
top them now, and do so every week...it'll keep em vegging or at least slow down flowering. alternatively, see if you can shine a light on em every night....

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey NG :wave:

why must they veg longer..?

topping them/shining a light on them will not stop them flowering, don't listen to the above post please.

N

New Grower

The question is: Why flowering now? This is just the beginning of the season. I have a lots of fresh seedlings. The other plants are vegging very well but this beauty plant started to flower. but I don't know why.

The plants usually starts flower around end of July. This plant should just vegging now and become a monster till September. There are some flowering ruderalis on the ground and there will be a lots of seeds in my Russian if it's flowering now.

The problem might be the Russian's age... there was a lots of clone generation since the mother plant so this is an old plant. I will show the news!

Peace!

N

New Grower

"But the ruderalis,- come on........" Could you explain it?

thanx!

may 23.

N

New Grower

I didn't got answer from him but newer mind...

best wishes!

Last edited:
G

I dont see any flowering.. Just relax and let it grow.

WR is nice smooooooooke :joint:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Is it just showing sex? dosent look like its flowering full force at all to me.

N

New Grower

I will take more pics about the "budz" (closer). I have some other Russians which doesn't flowering yet. so I hope this plant will begin to reveg soon.

GreenBastard: I saw your pics earlier... Very nice!

peace!

Last edited:

spicecowboy

Hey New Grower, don´t be pissed...

I just don´t like anything containing ruderalis.

I tried KC Brains Spontanica and a few other crosses like "Ruderalis Indica".

They autoflower and ripen very fast but they just don´t do the trick for me.

It´s the same with lowrider....

Anyway, I´m curious on your outcome.

Best wishes,

spice

N

New Grower

Here are the new pics:

May 30.

June 5.

My Russian is in indirect flowering. What is happening here? :confused:

if it will continue I will harvest in early August (instead of mid Oct.)

my main problem is the early flowerer local rudi males...

Peace!

1st Timer

Flowering early

Flowering early

unless you are saying that you are worried about being pollonized by local males, I'd say just let it go and see what happens.

Even if you are worried, I don't know what you can really do about it short of increasing their time under the sun per day, or searching out the area around your plants for any males, uprooting any you find, and then letting what you have growing grow.

I think that any males that would have been a problem now, probably would have been a problem later anyway, but I could be wrong.

alaskind

Ive got a few outdoors that are showing some early flowering....they will soon go back into full veg growth and continue on ,although they will probably be a a bit bushier....

Latest posts

Latest posts