What's new

white rhino reveg NEED ADVICE

HEY ALL!I have this white rhino plant
in reveg and was wondering you all think it is to early to put back into flower?should i veg it longer.it has been under flouros and been fed veg ferts for the whole time.ive transplanted it once in the last 30 days or so.its been revegging for a little over a month.what do u think????
1414rhino_reveg3-med.JPG

1414rhino_reveg2-med.JPG

1414rhino_reveg_2-med.JPG

G

looks like it's ready for round 2 to me. was she a pretty nice bush on her first run? looks like it was :)

THC

this plant was insane the first run.the nugs i got were chunky and when i roll a joint of this i never finish the whole thing.it was my favorite of them all that tim around!

well that is what i was wondering?should i just flower or take a clone?everywhere that i could take clones is just a tight mass of leaves and resin.i am thinking of just flowering it again.is it ready?

It might be a month or so before it's clonable... just depends on whether or not you want to take the time. When I reveg a plant I pick off the frosty calyx's so it puts its energy into new grow rather than resin production...

I assume they are only $15 dollar beans, so its probably just better to flower her and start over from seed.

omega7

THCesar said:
looks like it's ready for round 2 to me. was she a pretty nice bush on her first run? looks like it was :)

THC

I didnt hear no bell!!! haha

Yeah she is ready to go though. Or you could let her veg longer for some nice clones like Babylon by bus said.