What's new

White Rhino Harvested

G

I kept checking the trichs every morning. Today they where about 50/50 amber. :woohoo: So out came the pruners. :nanana: Here is what I harvested off the plant. Will give a weight after it all dries and is cured.

Peace,

Thisbuds4u

mtnjohn

Veteran
whats a double horned leaf???? my rhinos grow little tiny buds at the center of the fan leafs sometimes......iv'e seen it before but its still kinda wierd

Last edited:
J

James-Bong

Nirvana's White Rhino is Top Fuckin knotch.... Been Growin it for almost 2 years. Friends eat that shit up, they beg for it. Awesome Yields too.

Yours looks great, Bro. GJ

I LOVE THE RHINO!!!!!!

G

It all looks great.

Good job my friend............................very nice. :respect:

G

csfraziel said:
who's white rhino are y ou growing?

hows the stone?
This is the secound year I've grown it. Pollenated Plant last year with another male rhino. Last years grow off the rhino yeilded 4.5 oz's. And that was after it was dried and cured. If this rhino is anything like last years, It will smoke very smooth, tast good, reek so bad you have to double bag it, and give a very nice high that last about 3 hours. :yoinks: The pic below is part of my harvest from the rhino last year.

Peace,
Thisbuds4u

mtnjohn

Veteran
thanks GMT .., my WRs are nirvana and while it is some kick-ass smoke ,i dont know how close they are to the real thing as i've never had it. anbybody ever do a comparison between greenhouse/nice and the nirvana knock-offs?

dubmantx

cool this is good to read. Ive only got 1 pack of Nirvanas and it might be the only one i ever buy but guess i made a good choice when i picked the rhino! WooHoo.
I got 4 baby rhinos growing now as we speak.
How is the potency of this strain? I mean i know its supposed to be their med strain, but how does it compare to other medstrains? If its good i might have to pick a mom to play arround with

LadyOlive

Hey Bud..... That harvest looks fantastic! You better put a smidgen away for me when I come to visit! I have been dying to try the horned one. I just don't get the good stuff around here. Mostly I don't know anyone, and afraid to ask.

The closest thing I've had was our last BWB party in June. One of the girls brought something up that she said was like $700 an ounce? But man was it awesome and the color, like a pale celery/lime green..... it could have been Rhino or maybe grapefruit. I don't know, but I know I totally loved it. :D

Kudos to you my friend!

LadyO

G

No worries

No worries

LadyOlive said:
Hey Bud..... That harvest looks fantastic! You better put a smidgen away for me when I come to visit! I have been dying to try the horned one. I just don't get the good stuff around here. Mostly I don't know anyone, and afraid to ask.

The closest thing I've had was our last BWB party in June. One of the girls brought something up that she said was like $700 an ounce? But man was it awesome and the color, like a pale celery/lime green..... it could have been Rhino or maybe grapefruit. I don't know, but I know I totally loved it. :D

Kudos to you my friend!

LadyO

Have already thought of that my friend. :wave: I will also have some of that strawberry plant set aside for you also. Have to compare the plant you grew to that one. Gush, the smell is very sweet and fruity. Did yours smell like that?
The fellow P.C.'s around here are dying to smoke it. But I told them it must be cured after it is dried. So thw WR should be all done in about two weeks.
I'll let you know how it smokes and what the yeild is.

Peace my friend,
Tb4u

G

Some Buds

Some Buds

Sorry if the pics are blurry but my diggy cam has dead batteries. So I took these with my vid cam on my cpu.The last pic is what I posted in and outside my shed. A;so on my florida window. :bat: I currently have two mason jars full of buds that are curing.

Peace,

Tb4u

Last edited:
G

pieceofmyheart said:
Hi buddy...........wanna start a commune?
Depends on if we have to wear cloths or not. :woohoo: :friends:
And the plant below could be the communes strawberry fields. :jump:

Peace Fellow P.C.

Thisbuds4u

Latest posts

Latest posts