What's new

WHITE OG LTD-(OLD GRANDPA SCRATCH)

Weliketogrow

Nice GA I popped 11 of these 7 came out females. Been vegging them out for about month and a half to 2 months. They're just chilling in my mother room and I just took my first cuttings. I will say that from what I've seen most pheno's seem to be tall. There is a shorter one out of the bunch though. Also GA is right these things have been putting off odors since early veg so if your trying to be discreet this may not be the plant for you. Oh and also these plants have very large leaves. Have not got to bud them out yet but so far so good. I tip my hat to meltingpot and the Karma crew

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

So i had the buds drying over 420 they didn't take to long to dry
As they are not the biggest but they still pack a punch on effect

The Taste and smell on this one can be described as very old Skool
The appearance is a mix of the White and og but the buds are small but rock hard and once bust up your fingers or grinder is covered in a sticky resin.

The effect is ultra strong ive only allowed this to seasoned smokers as ive had a patient says it was to strong for them haha

The return is the bubble bags is the best I have had from any strain for a long time

OGS

OGS

OGS

OGS

I'll update with more pics and info as I get though the flowers

Any questions please ask

Thanks
GA

Weliketogrow

Sure looks nice GA great job! If I can figure out how to post the pics I'll send a pic of the ones I got vegging soon. Have a nice day

74G

Really nice work GA and looks like a real nice plant to grow for H ;-))))))

All the best to your future grows and Thumbs Up to your work Bro... .. .

cannawolf

They seem to be really good plants for some ice extraction :) nice one GA , i am always checkiing your threads brother. Maybe i start some soon also... All the best G, and i'll keep here admiring your nice work smoking some ghostrider ;)

peace

Weliketogrow

Old Grandpa Scratch

Old Grandpa Scratch

Thanks GA! Only trying to repeat your obvious success. To answer your question I ordered them online through the Vault. I will say out of all 7 pheno's I ran, everyone turned out to be legit. This seems from my experience to be a very solid stable strain. I've ran it indoors and outdoors and it performs well inside and outside. Along with the Old Grandpa Scratch I ran 2 pheno's of Mr. Nice Critical Skunk. Was not pleased with the 2 Critical Skunk phenos. Every pheno of Old Grandpa Scratch out performed the Mr.Nice Critical Skunk on all aspects. The Critical Skunk buds were bigger but not as dense. So the Old Grandpa Scratch still out weighed the Critical Skunk. Currently I just got dark heart nurseries gorilla glue #4 cut from Harborside in Oakland CA. Time to see what this Gorilla Glue hype is all about. My gorilla glue mothers so far seem to be a vigorous plant. But let's forget about the gorilla glue #4 right now and give respects to Melting Pot and Karma Genetics for producing such a solid strain. It shows that quality does mean something with Karma Genetics. And to Gardening Angel keep the green thumbs my boy you have a talent.

Buddle

Veteran
Fantastic thread GA. I also like your format very much. Knowing exactly what your girls were getting was nice.
The frost is off the hook. If I had smellavision I'd be all set :)
Thanks for taking the time. I am growing MeltingPot Lucifer Og at the moment. You've convinced me I want to grab a pack of these too..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome to hear good results outta these! Thanks for sharing, guys.
OGS Not the best pic but it's a real pleasure to tear into. This one is lime/pine, found and grown by a good friend.