What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"White Master" GGS Auto

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
So ive got 5 fems of "White Master" Which i belive to be a polish auto strain.. there has been a few pictures around the forums, most are in the polish section, i found these in the "show your auto pix" thread..

Should i start a couple of these in the perpetual garden next? (Along with others)

No one that i know of has grow them and done a full log on them...

No idea on lineage, hopefully SOMEONE has grown these an can provide a little more info maybe? Pictures looks promising...

Credit for these pictures go to Masakrator! (grown under 250watt HPS)

A.White Master fem from GGS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So should i germ a couple of these and see what they are made of?

jay-toker

Hell yeah this strain looks vary nice. No harm no foul right? deffo looks good enough to run wit yo strains.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hell yeah this strain looks vary nice. No harm no foul right? deffo looks good enough to run wit yo strains.

Thats kinda what i was thinking, deff Shouldnt hurt anything at all..I just hate growing a strain and not knowing exactly what it is...ya know? I love genetics, i find them quite fascinating.. I tried to contact the breeder, no response though..:comfort:

jay-toker

@20/4 - Hopefully the breeder will get back at ya soon. Either way they should prove to be a good addition to your garden. I'm quite the opposite about growing somewhat "unknown" strains. There's more of a surprise in the end. Good luck.

@jebs wtf jebs not cool man

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pictures look good.. I haven't seen any of these grown out either, maybe just pop a couple then it's no biggie either way.

@ jay-toker whilst I like your optomism :) there are good surprises.. and bad surprises :(

I won't mention what, but I had a bad experience of running a batch of unknowns recently.. and it was a waste of about 6 weeks! If i'd of had another space for them it wouldn't have been so bad but if you haven't got the space and you rely on a regular crop then I'd stick to tried and tested.. or at least from a breeder who you can trust.
Thats my 2p anyway.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
@jebs... This is a polish auto strain, it isnt one of the big named ones you can just type in google and get a result( if it was that easy, trust me i would have info on it...)... GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD please, i appreciate you trying to help out:thank you:, but all you did was waste the whole first page of this thread!:stfu:

@jay toker... Im just weary of the Non auto autos they have out there, and would be a big waste of 3-6 weeks if they dont show sex...

@mitch... i agree with your wearyness, BUT i have seen pictures of others that have grown them, they are hard to find because they reside in the polish forum and dont speak english i dont think...

But i think im going to pot a few of them, and start a few other strains that are PROVEN, just in case i can cull them without a problem

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
white widdow x white russian im almost sure i read it somewhere last year :)

its this breeders ak47 strain that was breaking my neck i tried evrywhere to get it even looked on polish websites lol

but every where had sold out unbelievable looking strain, i contacted ggs matroska and he said its gonna be months before any more was available

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Finally, i heard from the breeder...

Finally, i heard from the breeder...

I finally got ahold of the breeder, and this is what i was told...

"White Master-(unknown sativa x white widow) x masterlow"

Sounds very intresting to me, the unknown sativa is what im curious about...i love me some sativa...

Im trying to aquire more info on this strain...

Since i have heard back from the breeder, i think i am going to run these, i cant decide if i should start all 5 of the fem seeds i have...

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ive resorted back to autos in an effort to sort out my yellow seedling problems grrrr i should hopefully also be running a white widow strain so it will be nice to comapre ;)

where did you get them beans from?? and did they have any ak47 in stock?

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
ive resorted back to autos in an effort to sort out my yellow seedling problems grrrr i should hopefully also be running a white widow strain so it will be nice to comapre ;)

Glad to hear you will be running some more autos!:jump: Id love to compare out white widow hybrids, but im feeling the trich production of a white widow auto and the led lighting spectrum, you sir are going to have a snow storm ;)

I also found out these take 65-70 days from seed...:tiphat:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
mate the way my luck is going just latley with seeds id be happy with just 1 healthy plant im not to fussed about their being a blizzard

just get em in soil and see what happens

jay-toker

@ 20/4 I understand worries of a strain not being true auto. My only reason for saying couldn't hurt was you had what looked to be promising photos. Either way glad the breeder go back to you.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
My friend had grown these White Master seeds. All i can say - they are big yelders. Photos don't lie ;)

Thats what i like to hear! Thanks for the info!!! Anything else you could tell me about the strain, does it require alot of LST or SCROG to get those big colas , OR does it have intense branching?:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts