What's new

White jones outdoor + greenhouse in N europe

THC123

Veteran
Update part 3

img8159s.jpg

img8160.jpg

white jones 1

smells like powerplant from dutch passion and the buds are a bit fluffy but look great

no mold, needs 2 more weeks

img8161x.jpg

img8162b.jpg

white jones 2 smells like candy and berries compact nugs

a bit of mold

both need about 1-2 more weeks and have flowered outdoors untill october 15th then i put em in the greenhouse so that is why buds are not so big cuz it was cold and rainy

In a greenhouse they are very doable regarding mold

cant wait to try em out

THC123

Veteran
IMG_8171_zps47170f5d.jpg

IMG_8172_zps6273c17d.jpg

IMG_8169_zps38197893.jpg

IMG_8170_zpsa0d369be.jpg

IMG_8167_zpsfb44d2c0.jpg

White jones nr 1

Smells like berries and sweet/sour red candy, compact nugs, very greasy , and i had one lil bud with mold so far on 200 grams of buds so i am very happy with her

she has also become nice and purple with the cold humid weather

THC123

Veteran
Update part 2
Some more harvest pics of her

On the first pics you can see how white she is. The buds on the inner side of the cola did not become purple as they where shielder somehow from the cold

IMG_8211_zps7ad2f1cf.jpg

IMG_8206_zps33bd4fca.jpg

IMG_8207_zps2c5dcd11.jpg

IMG_8208_zps33d32389.jpg

IMG_8210_zps90507344.jpg

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
thx

i have tested them both now even though they are still pretty moist(in the vape)

the fluffier pheno def has the best smell , like a sour version of powerplant, very strong penetrant aroma

it has a confusing strong blurry up high with some white influences but a bit less body, really concentrates on the head, brain eyes, forehead you know what i mean

i think i will keep pheno 1

the other pheno that wwas sweet smelling with berry like smells hasnt retained its initial aroma and smells now a lot like frisian dew

i will test more later on

on the 1st of december i will quit weed again for 2-3 months, so afterwards, after i have picked up vaping again for 2 weeks(building a bit of tolerance), i can test the white jones and give a good opinion

THC123

Veteran
img8279v.jpg

img8280b.jpg

Some white jones pheno 2 pics

this one smelled like red candy and berries on the plant, now it smells hashy and almost sweet, very nice strong smell

I only had 3-4 small buds with mold, it has nice compact sticky smelly nugs with sometimes beautiful purple coloring cuz of the cold

Both white jones have excellent strong highs

still not sure which will be the keeper

They are also both EXCELLENT hashplants, the trim is really heavy, even heavier and frostier then the trim of "the white"

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice bro
looking super frosty and some purple hints to, nice touch

glad your liking her

i have seen some very nice plants from the white jones
glad your enjoying her

peace

THC123

Veteran
i made dry sift bubble from it
dang good stuff man

cant wait to make some bubble with the trim

glad your liking her

i have seen some very nice plants from the white jones
glad your enjoying her

I am indeed enjoying her and will probably grow her next year. The reason is that i had almost no mold.

The plants where grown outdoors and only the last 4 weeks of flowering where in the greenhouse. So for a plant not to get mold in my climate, is something special.

Im sure if I grow her next year from beginning to end in the greenhouse that results will be stellar.

The smoke is great, i have 2 friends of mine that say it is te tastiest weed they ever smoked with a perfect effect. a real hybrid effect

I like WJ a lot but my friends rave about it, asking me to please sell some.

But I wont hehehehe its all for me they may only roll an occasional joint.

They like it over SSSDH taste and effect wise

Latest posts

Latest posts