What's new

White Berry Kush Test Grow

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.rinconvitova.com/predator%20mite.htm#Plant-Feeding%20Mite%20Biocontrols

If you don't want to screw around get the predatory mites for your specific mite at the above link. If you don't know what mite it is buy the mix of predatory mites. 1 bottle should be plenty for your grow and they will destroy whatever mite ails you. And lady bugs are fine indoor I have yet to use an indoor predator that left the room it was in or caused any problems for me.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Thanks!

The WBK just keeps filling in.

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking like they are thickening up! Be very discriminating as far as potential moms go the beans are cheap and only the frostiest, highest yield, and best smell should be kept imo. I am waiting to cut my last plant down which has a very nice yield and my favorite smell alive so far but the other yielded very well for my method of growing with 1.65 ounces the smallest and the other was 1.98 ounces. I expect the last one to clock in around 2.2-2.5 ounces it is definitely the highest yield and I was thrilled to actually get 2 ounce plants from this cross, the yield has exceeded my expectations in this area and when trained and grown right seems to yield as good as the highest yielding genes I have grown. I would classify it as a medium-medium high yield. Solid skunk line or some of the skunk afghan crosses like critical mass etc will out do it for sure but this hold its own with the chemdog, sour d's, and properly trained ogk's.

Berry seems to dominate in the cure so far hard to describe smell kind of sweet but my keeper I will choose for my self will lean very OGK with just some bluebonic accents to each their own though.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I wish my camera served these plants better :/

Anyways, These WBK are dense and greasy... very very nice.

Overall, very consistent and better than expected.

picture.php

picture.php

Some earlier WBK around week 5 i think

picture.php

oh... and some Cinnamon Haze just for fun. week 9 or 10 with a long time to go

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I didn't tell my friends about the test grow.

I just opened my tent. They jumped all over my biggest White Berry Kush and LOVEd the density and smell. Very Pungent but only when bumped. Nice and kushy with a slight hint of berry but in a funky sort of way.

Here is the first dried bud shot:

Harvested Day 49. too early but I needed smoke! There were about 2-4% amber so it should be fine.

picture.php

Same Shot, other side with the flash on... looks better in real life and smokes like a champ! But I'll wait to do the smoke report off of properly finished and properly cured buds.

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
WOW! Instant Kick in the head... and I'll admit to everyone that it actually made me drool because I salivated so bad hitting that bowl.... In my experience, it's that overwhelming amount of trichomes that does that to me.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very Pungent but only when bumped. Nice and kushy with a slight hint of berry but in a funky sort of way.

Hint of berry in a funky sort of way is how I describe it too heh. It reminds me of an evil berry smell. I thought blubonic plague name play was within the theme of the strain and appropriately named. The mom passes it on to everything I like it to me it was original and worth breeding for. She smells like straight blueberry jam live but gets the nice funk berry smell cured it is a nice pleasant sweet smell.

I am glad you are liking it! I smoked some the other day to test and I really liked the pheno I tried. I added a really nice euphoric head buzz to the indica kick of OGK, it was a very pleasant hybrid buzz soaring in the beginning with body but very good euphoric and body high throughout. This pheno had a very noticeable sweet blueberry smell less ogk. The keeper I chose is both sweet berry and ogk alive so we will see how they pair up.

Thanks a lot for the update made me smile to see the dry bud and live plant quite a surprise :D

Last edited:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
holy shit this stuff f'd me up, i vaguely remember showering then eating cereal in bed. I was stoned over until about lunchtime this morning. WTF happened to me. I love the WBK, I'm keeping her around. That is all for now. Time to smoke more and... less this time. haha

Mister_D

Veteran
Are these still available? I ordered some things off the bay earlier, and didn't see anything from 40amps.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are these still available? I order some things off the bay earlier, and didn't see anything from 40amps.

Everything unexpectedly sold out when it dropped sorry. I am working on setting up a seed making facility as my efforts have been mainly poured into testing and finding parental stock thus far. I will have more up in about 2 1/2 months of WBK. Just releasing smaller batches and doing controlled test grows to see how the community likes it right now in no hurry to be the king of cannabis heh.

There are 80 packs of Skunk x Sour Diesel in the mail and 20 packs of Satellite fuel but they won't be there for another week. I price everything at an easy $40 a pack 15 seeds a pack so people can stock up and have a chance browse and find what they like out of my wares.

Mister_D

Veteran
Everything unexpectedly sold out when it dropped sorry. I am working on setting up a seed making facility as my efforts have been mainly poured into testing and finding parental stock thus far. I will have more up in about 2 1/2 months of WBK. Just releasing smaller batches and doing controlled test grows to see how the community likes it right now in no hurry to be the king of cannabis heh.

There are 80 packs of Skunk x Sour Diesel in the mail and 20 packs of Satellite fuel but they won't be there for another week. I price everything at an easy $40 a pack 15 seeds a pack so people can stock up and have a chance browse and find what they like out of my wares.

Mmmmm skunk diesel and satellite fuel both sound yummy. If you don't mind my asking where did the parents for the skunk diesel come from? Also K+ for actually testing things before they are released :good:. Taking the time to make sure things are right before release is what keeps a business strong in the long term.

Mister_D

Veteran

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I will update with a smoke report in a couple of weeks.

I Just harvested one on day 58.

Next 2 more WBK are getting axed on day 63-65

So far, I'm noticing that the high is very strong but also very very positive and warm, full and rounded with a noticeable calm that doesn't feel nervous socially or alone. I'm absolutely keeping a White Berry Kush in my stable.

It's crazy because I had a few friends test a batch for me... and they also said that everything was warm and fuzzy and happy. Needless to say, I love it and so do my homies. One said it was the best all around smoke he's ever had... he's no grower though.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Any smoke report yet? My first WBK thru flower is finishing up, next weekend should be 11 weeks. Pics next time I'm at the shop

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
That looks quite promising, hope mine will do something similar :)