What's new

white berry feminized from paradise seeds

eyes

Veteran
looking great. love all that sugar.paradise has nice stuff.whats a better yielder opium or wb?

tench

thanks guys!i have cut down the freaky one because my stash was almost empty..after a quick dry she taste great and hits hard.cant wait untill she is cured..
(sorry again fore my bad english) :)

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
oooohhh that looks loverly. So when are you going to drop the axe? Any particular smell of that plant jump out at ya?

G

guest5703

Dude you did one hell of a job, proper man very proper! I am really stoked on that white berry, what was her makeup if you don't mind me asking? She is frosted to the tips even on the fans! I love it! Weird I remember seeing a grapefruit female seed on here and it was frosted out of control too. Good job man let us know how she smokes! Looks like you flushed really well too, keep up the good work K+ PEACE

tench

it´s fun you guys like my ladies!they all was grown in just 5 liters pots with soil,i have feed them with biobizz blom,grow,fishmix,topmax,alg-a-mic,cannazym and rootjuice ph at 6,2 no secrets at all.my english is so bad so a god smoke report will be hard.;) i have already made a test on the most blonde one that just has been dry and all i can say is , order a pack of whiteberry!dont now if i want to smoke it when it´s cured ha ha (i have been smoking fore 20years)
heres some bad pics at dry buds

Last edited:

Goldenseed

Hey tench!!

Nice Buds and the photos arent too bad!!

Is there any Berry in the Taste and smell?

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

tench

hey goldenseeds!yes they all have some sweet/berry smell and allready some berry taste,the freaky one had a earty/berry smell/taste

Goldenseed

Thanks!!

I love that berry taste...i may give them a try if i have a few bucks and space left...you did get my eye on them with your pics....thanks for sharin!!
Oh and your english isnt as bad as you think;-)

Greetz Goldenseed :wave: