What's new

Whiskeytango's Boom-boom room....

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Boom Boom Boom
Let's go back to my room
So we can do it all night
And you can make me feel right

Hey whiskey!!! I didn't know you were an avid Paul Lekakis fan!!! LOL....

I don't know how I missed this thread either, but I'm locked and loaded bro...

P.S.-I'm diggin' that Church (yes...you can gasp in horror now...I said I am diggin' that Church....yes from GHS.....yes....the place with Arjan...LOL)

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So from now on, when you are teaching someone to grow, the babies are not what you give them as a task....lol. On a good note, my Jawdrop came from a batcho Hindu Kush x Back Indica. I have 7 beans of this left, that have all popped, so some of you remember me finding her when I was doing episode 2-3 the LED logs at can com. Pheno 4 was JD. Pheno 5 was more like one of the OGs...SUPER lemon piney...INSANE high...so hopefully after growing out and smoking all7-8 of the other phenos, Ill get an even better one outta this batch of 7. And a daddy....ooooh yeah
Was gonna dust the Church with some NCDG pollen, but not sure that would work 30 days into flower. Got MANY other strains for him to tickle coming soon...lol
accessndx-Thanks for stoppin in homie! Not a big commercial strain guy myself...but that church is some dank!
tona-thanks for the toke homie...the clones didnt make it either :badday:
BUT I got MAD new shit to start!....heh. Oh, fuckin they ran outta mikaido!!!....grrrrr So i got Joey Weed Moon Shadow...shit yeah, its Chemo x C99. Thanks for stopping in!-Mahalo
D4- The clones where bed bound till the shit hit yucky. Since A LOT of the seedlings going now, (7 HKxBI, 3 True Blueberry, 1 True Blueberryx?) dunno what hermied and gave it to the BB....lol. Most of these seedlings will get cloned to SHIT, then stuck as single stems at about 12inches in the tub....and the best lookin HKs are goin bushy.
Germing some Mazar-i-shariff for a possible cross with the TB. Skywalker was a great strain I smoked once, and I got the parents, so what the hell.....
good vibes

C

cellardweller

yeah, so we all know what it's like to lose clones..wicked pissa..
but it looks like you got the dank nailed down in here any old way..I dusted one of my plants very late into flower..at least 30 days..she just gonna go a lil longer and give you some real amber trics to smoke. just remember to flush em real good at the end..
peacenpot,
~cellard

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the MAN. There are MANY plans for this guy. Meet Reaper(jee....wonder who he is named after!! ;) )this is the male outta 3 that I decided to keep for breeding from the NCDG beans. I got a NCDG girl in mind to do a F3 (I think, IR, Stinks...correct me please). Also many other crosses. I got joey weeds moon shadow. Its a chemo C99 hybrid that may go nice with the NCDG. Got a few buddies lookin for pollen too, so Ima hook them up. I am throwing this guy into flower tonight. Thats right. He has been in 24/0 the ENTIRE time, and look at those flowers open!!!!!
Nothing else to report since....yesterday I guess I posted the pics?...stoners...
good vibes all

PS...I just noticed my pit Manson was in the shots...He likes Reaper too!!!...lol

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cellar-Thanks for stopping in! Shitty when you lose 'em, but it happens. Just means I get to start a few beans I was waiting for a hair up my ass to plant.
good vibes homie-whiskeytango

This is the MAN. There are MANY plans for this guy. Meet Reaper(jee....wonder who he is named after!! ;) )this is the male outta 3 that I decided to keep for breeding from the NCDG beans. I got a NCDG girl in mind to do a F3 (I think, IR, Stinks...correct me please). Also many other crosses. I got joey weeds moon shadow. Its a chemo C99 hybrid that may go nice with the NCDG. Got a few buddies lookin for pollen too(pm me), so Ima hook them up. I am throwing this guy into flower tonight. Thats right. He has been in 24/0 the ENTIRE time, and look at those flowers open (pic1)!!!!!
Nothing else to report since....yesterday I guess I posted the pics?...stoners...
good vibes all

PS...I just noticed my pit Manson was in the shots...He likes Reaper too!!!...lol

Last edited:
M

moses224

Looking good cant wait to see what crosses youu create love your moses. Kinda looks like me

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks moses! I just realized I took the pics before watering, he's a lot happier now...lol
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick lil update. Reaper got moved under one of the Procyons, waiting to sprinkle his love dust on some deserving ladies...Keeping him on 24/0 till they age a bit.
Here's the clone tub(harvesting in about a week), and Moses(day 36 flower)
good vibes

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Passin' through WT....very interested in seeing some crosses go down....you may wanna sprinkle some of that love dust on "the church".
That strain, along with "the doctor" were 2 of the strains I couldn't get my hands on when I was in Amsterdam. They were just unavailable....
Then of course upon returning I read a plethora of bad mojo about Greenhouse. Haven't grown out any GHS strains in a looooooong time....so I can't qualify if there have been the issues people are complaining about...
Nonetheless, it's good to see that some of it is hyperbole.
Keep on chooglin' bro!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin bomb tango.that bush looks like it will bring some good amounts of delicios nuggage bro.
that last pic is just bad ass bro.just colas stickin up like "hello"
sweet work brotha.peace-T-

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awww...Shucks guys! Thanks fo stoppin in. Got tired of the LED yields, lol...time to get some stank! Area 51 will be operational VERY soon, dropping 60-80 seeds. Fooooo-shoooo... THEN Im gonna get GANGSTA on those crosses, lol...Be like indiana jones n shit. My holy grail is somewhere in these genetics, heh.
Access-Good idea on the cross, been growing this Church for a few months, all from ONE seed that did germ outta a bad batch they had, but she is a keeper hands down. Has a BEAUTIFUL bouquet, sage and old school skunkish...hard to explain actually. Church is about 37 days into flower, still has about 4 weeks, shes gettin DUSTED!!!!!...lol You know what your getting for that idea!!!....haha
Tona- Thanks homie! Im thinkin around 6 zips from Moses. She was 24 in when I induced, and then I LST'd the shizz outta her, so she is still 24in...lol But thicker than a BITCH. I tried church as SOG and it yielded mighty impressive that way.

I have heard a lot of the shit about GHS, and all I know is Church is a bangin addition to your garden. IMHO of course. Updates soon, not sure if they will be in this log, or what. May continue the thread on Area 51 after the switch is turned on in there... :muahaha:

good vibes

d4twamp

AAAAahh so your over here hiding out at I C MAG....I see you brought Edward into the Boom Boom Room, to help trim Moses I'll bet...lol...I'm lovin the shit outta that tub o' clones Brother....Keep doing what you do...And I would agree let Reaper throw a load on the church...I'd love to see/grow some "Nor Cal Place of Worship"...lol...

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Spocann! Moving some stuff around, see what happens!

BTW guys, IR seeds NCDG is at the hemp depot now!! They are germ testing them now, and should be available any ole day now...TRUST me, you guys wanna get these.
good vibes

d4twamp

is the "IR" in IR Seeds NCDG the same as in T.I.R. from C- dot....That's Wonderful news... T.I.R. is so deserving of this....I can't afford a Seed purchase at this time (lost my job & my wife's work is going out of business)buts it's nice to know where I can finally get my hands on some NCDG, when it is in my budget....is T.I.R starting his own Seed Co...He's still OTR right now huh...

Frid

Wow, that's some awesome buddage. Looks good! Buds are huge. I bet they smoke that way..LoL

Latest posts

Latest posts