What's new

Whiskeytango420 is free!!!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Welcome back! Tried to germinate a couple of NCDG seeds a few weeks ago...not successful, unfortunately. I think I have a couple left but the odds don't look good!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whiskey Mutha F.U.C.K.I.N. Tango!!!! good to see you home brother,cant keep a good mf down forever yo.
im glad to hear u in good spirits,and that Area 51 is still in the works.
Laps home ur home...nice for the holidays,start the new year out right.
keep safe yo,welcome home.
peace-T-

motaloca

Nice to see you back bro.
enjoy freedom, good luck on all your new adventures and may area 51 rise strong.
peace

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:friends:

Thanks all! I feel the love, wish I could blaze one with yall. From what a few buddies have told me, there are some Bunk seeds going to be ran, and some ID10T! Dunno if anyone still has any of my cuts going, you guys know who you are... ;-) Let me know what runnin! Its gonna take me some time for sure, but those fuckers cant stop me...LOL. Just put me on time out...LOL. Got some good tats out of it I guess. Getting the collection back up will be the fun part. I gotta tell myself that to keep from going nuts. Lost one HELL of a collection. But alas, friends kept some genetics!

FUCKEM! EEEEESH!! You guys are going strong, just like I remember and expected.:friends::tiphat::artist:

Hippie- sorry to hear that man. There have been a few good grows I saw, someone even got my mutant outta seed. And it will be back in the future... ;-)

More later...

good vibes to all

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really wanna smoke a bowl right now...LOL. Big thanks to whomever kept my profile in stasis....still got all my pics!

THanks again for the warm welcome back yall...:thank you:

good vibes

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
^^ Well said bro :gday:
Keep ya chin up mate and keep fighting the good fight :good:

I

im me

I don't know you but I'm glad your free and glad you're back here. And very happy you didn't have to.do the whole five. Welcome home man welcome home.

aligee

Veteran
do the crime do the time with your mouth shut.. Respect bro!!! its a perfect time to be out for the holidaze!!!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The powers that be took down a few posts. Sorry if you didnt get to read it, but they clearly dont want it up.

Happy holidaze all!

good vibes

P

Puscifer

Turn Federal witness against anybody lately?
I remember your sorry ass VERY WELL. I recall you taking the witness stand in Federal court, trying to pin the whole grow op on your partner Gary. I can post up transcripts if you like...
I had mad respect for you up until then.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Turn Federal witness against anybody lately?
I remember your sorry ass VERY WELL. I recall you taking the witness stand in Federal court, trying to pin the whole grow op on your partner Gary. I can post up transcripts if you like...
I had mad respect for you up until then.

Gulp...

Latest posts

Latest posts