What's new

While scouting for an outdoor grow...(Pics)

Elite

i just seen a freakin baby possum in my front yard, i thought those crazy ass things only lived in the deep south Lousiana and shit!

Nah...for some reason I've seen more opossums in the city/suburban areas than in the country. That is why I referred to them as "Big nasty rats". But they are all over North America...

:joint:Elite

SkareCrow

damn I wish I could find some bass in my lake all I get is these fuckin pikerel and sunnies

I woulda fried that mother fucker up so fast mmmmm bass is tasty

Elite

Micro Mantis, Enjoying some bud...

Sorry everyone, Its been raining so much here...I haven't been out much. I've seen plenty of baby Foxes and Bald Eagles, however there are always too far in the distance once I get the camera out. I haven't giving up on this thread though...

Megas

big-foot-tours.jpg

:)

Elite

Negative Ghost-Rider......he got spanked, hard, by his GF.......Ain't been seen since.

Let this be a lesson to NEVER give your girl your password to your favorite site....:noway:

LOL!! No PW, Just SN....

No Perhaps by Karma though...I was riding a scooter around local Islands (paved and inhabited). Not quite sure what happened (I think I swerved to avoid a car who nearly hit me), but I slammed a sign with my leg doing about 35mph. I Completely snapped my Femur bone. OMG it was the worst break I've ever seen, I could see bones on both ends. Luckily todays medicine it quite remarkable. Nearly 4 weeks later I'm finally out of the hospital popping "oxys" like "tic tacs"...Looks like I got all my summer in the beginning...
One of the worst parts about the situation, no herbal pain-relief until harvest...

:badday:Elite

Elite

cool pics of the racoon. saw a skunk on recent walk to check the Skunk IBL plants, funny

Thanks guys!!

Is that true the Skunk IBL reeks like the animal?? Only once, MANY years ago did I get a "Skunk" weed that made you smell like you where straight up sprayed by Peppy...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
damn bro! sorry to hear that. why no herbals? dude get those oxys out of your life asap. they are the devils candy.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I had one of those guys in my laundry room last month. Maybe all cute outside, but not at eye level(top of washing machine) at night, when you go to investigate the noise

I would assume he was referring to the racoons... Glad yo see you up and semi-running. I can only imagine how difficult tending those plots is going to be. On a side note, when I was a kid, we almost ran over the biggest turtle I've ever seen in the wild. I've still never seen anything like it to this day... it's shell was about 22" wide and it probably weighed 40 lbs... STUNK SO BAD, like a alligator gar... and it had an elongated snout... definitely weird... anyway, be safe

FhF

Benefit

Yesterday I read a great book with 2 stories of Gerald Durrell (English scientist, zoologist, writer, animal) "Three singles to Adventure" and "Two in the bush". And today I find this thread... I'm glad to read it, so here is my pics from village. I found a pair of hedgehogs @ my compost place behind the house. In my appearance they weren't transformed to ball because too young.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:1help: I can't to post a preview, can someone help me?

Benefit

Last time I was going to my plantations and have met a single dog in the field.
The dog accompany me to the plantations, but on the way back stayed in the place where we met...

picture.php
picture.php

Elite

Well I'm back...My leg got infected and I had to spend and another month (15 surgeries total!!:yoinks:) in the hospital. I have No Idea how I'm going to harvest. Things are looking pretty good, I'll update with pics tomorrow on the Strawberry Haze and the and "Sour Bubble BX3 :rolleyes:"

Benefit- Not as cute a Sonic, but thanks for the contribution!!
Other Pics- Do you think that was a wolf?? Kinda looks like it, but seems quite friendly...

K+ for your thoughts and putting them down.