What's new

Which root/grow/bloom stimulators do you like?

duddits

I don't know whether to get Liqiud Karma or B'cuzz root and grow stimulators. Or should I get Nitrozime? Then, someone else said that House & Garden Root Excelurator is, hand down, the best he's ever seen and that I should use that. I don't want to overlap anything here and wonder if I would see better results with roots using b'cuzz root stim.

Gonna be transplanting my girls (dj original blueberry clones) from their 1 gal bag of coco to 3 gal bags and under a scrog. I want to then veg for two more weeks before flipin' to 12/12. During that time I want to do the best I can to get them to root well into their new homes. :)

I know you guys know which cream rises to the top with all these options and choices. HELP!!

P.S. I have such a nice group that will go into flower this next run and I REALLY want to get them their best chance to thrive. 16 clones all lst'ed and like 20" tall now. I figure they're gonna be scrogging out phat, nice big and mature, this is my first clone run and I am excited that all my ducks are in a row to have a good run and realize their unique potential (and yield)! :headbange

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

Aloha duddits.
Questions for you: What nutrients are you using now, and how are you growing them?
I like to keep everything all from the same company if I can help it - I like Canna.

I have had good veg growth using GHBB Root Juice, Liquid Karma, Root Excelurator. For me, the best veg growth occured when using Rhizotonic (along with the full Canna schedule).

I have used B'Cuzz PK13/14, Canna PK13/14, and Canna Boost in bloom. Not trying to be a Canna homer, but Canna rules.

duddits

Thanks Greyskull!!!!

I will use the GH flora nute formula that H3ad posted in his coco thread, the results have been stellar in veg. Getting a call or email returned by anyone associated with House & Garden has been impossible so screw that for now. I have heard good things about Canna and wanted to locate Canna Boost but can't find it here in the States. The cost for H & G is really low, lower than Canna and cost right now is a factor.

What would be a good flower booster to go with? I finished a bottle of Kool Bloom I had with this last grow.

I plan to get the B'cuzz root and grow stims, their price is good. I would like to know if those are good or not. I also plan to go with Rhizotonic , glad to see you mention that. If I use that, do I need the B'cuzz root stim?

Here is what I have:
Pro-Tekt (silicate, like Silica Blast) I use this every feeding veg through flower
B'cuzz bloom stimulator

Here is what I think I should get:
B'cuzz root stim
B'cuzz grow stim
Rhizotonic
Rooter's Mycorrhizae (pretty reasonably priced and people have said they like it) link
Some kinda boost?

What do you think??

I plan to transplant the clones from one gal to three gal bags and get them under a scrog and then veg them for two weeks. I really would like to have some good root action happen in those two weeks before flipping to 12/12. The clones are about 20" tall and I am in line to have a whopper of a grow if I dot all my i's and cross my T's.

I plan to get the plants transplanted by this Thursday.

duddits

In reading more I see the Rhizotonic is a root stim. Duh... I had been thinking of Hygrozyme.

I didn't make the point that finances are tight! I want to make the wisest choice based on cost value, availability, and cost value.

Should Hygrozyme not be combined in a system using myco? Should it be one or the other and, if so, is one preferred for hydro/coco?

Last edited:
G

:rasta: rhizotonic by canna ,,nitrozyme by growth technology and max veg boost by dutchmaster :headbange + canna coco a+b of course

duddits

hazyfontazy said:
:rasta: rhizotonic by canna ,,nitrozyme by growth technology and max veg boost by dutchmaster :headbange + canna coco a+b of course

Those sound like a plan! I found them and can get them. Thank you :headbange Do you use any beneficial bacteria for healthy root system?

G

duddits said:
Those sound like a plan! I found them and can get them. Thank you :headbange Do you use any beneficial bacteria for healthy root system?

rhizo and nitro both contain beneficials so u can do without but i have added them in the past and they do make slightly better rootsystems ,,the rootsytems made from rhizo are pretty darn good anyway :headbange

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Green Fuse is the brand that I'm using. They have a bloom stimulator, root stimulator....and a vegative growth stimulator. I use the bloom and the root versions. Expensive stuff....made in the netherlands......about $70 a bottle.
Noticed the bloom stimulator (which you use VERY SPARINGLY....like 15 ml per 4 gallons of water) makes buds take a bit longer to mature...but the density is unquestionably there and the dry weight is higher by at least 15%. Been charting my harvests religiously....and since I've used the Bloom stimulator...the difference was noticed. After I had great results, I decided to go for the other stuff: root and vegative. However, I'll stress that I did nothing different prior to the introduction of that one particular product...and it made a substantial difference.....no other nutrient additives, no different nutes....no extra lighting...same strain....same everything.

Green Fuse Bloom Stimulator made a big difference.

duddits

accessndx,

Thanks! I have looked at Green Fuse and ruled it out due to liters not available where I would buy it, just larger and that priced it out of what I can afford for right now.

On a side note, I did hear back last night from the House & Garden U.S. rep!

S

Shan Diego

Purple Maxx. It should actually be renamed it's sub-title...'Snow Storm' for the insane trichs it results in...just spray it on, and a few days later you will see.

duddits

Question about beneficial bacteria application:

I will be using Subculture by GH (powder) and will add it to my rez. I have been told it is only needed to be run through one rez change. That will get the bacteria into the medium and after that additional applications are not necessary. Is this true??

I would run again toward the end of flower in order to get fresh benes in there to break down the root mass.

RamCTD1027

duddits-

I'm looking to run the entire H&G line like pico and many others are doing with great results. I was wondering what you heard from the US rep and if you had any contact info for this person. Thanks for the help.

Ram

D

dirtdog

I'm about to try aqua flakes w/ the H&G multizyme, budxl, and topbooster

didn't really feel like spending $80 on the rootstimulator, is it necessary? could I use AN voodoo juice instead??

duddits

RamCTD1027 said:
duddits-

I'm looking to run the entire H&G line like pico and many others are doing with great results. I was wondering what you heard from the US rep and if you had any contact info for this person. Thanks for the help.

Ram

He did get back to me and asked where I would buy from so he could send some samples to them for me. I emailed him back and then copied the guy I've been talking to where I'll order from. Dead in the water now, this is an epic process to have to go through!!!! :fsu: Now I sit and stare at the empty inbox, this is going on and on and on... Looks like I have to chase them again. SUCKS!!!!

R

riverrat7

I started using Rhizotonic then notice that it smelled exactly the same as Searles seaweed solution (a cheap hosehold garden root/plant stimulator, sea weed based).

They apear to do the same thing by having a marked improvement on the plants health but one is au$90 and the other $10.

So IMO a good cheap seaweed product IMO is the go, fuck Rhizo...

Latest posts

Latest posts