What's new

which OG kush should i grow??

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im still confused to what Cali kush is supposed to taste like,,,,,,i thought the PurpleKush i had the other day tasted "Kushy".......friggin hek this cali kush thing has totaly blown over the UK`s head

kweezy

from wut ppl have been tellin me, legit OG is supposed to smell like pinesol and fuel and the taste is like the smell..

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
:yeahthats
Even had a MK Ultra that was very oily pinesol lemonlike. Not that potent tho, or maybe I was way baked.... Stony, is all I recall bout that. And very nice bagappeal, big greasy stinky trichs...

Tahoe should be the strongest. Fire OG, Lemon Larry OG, SFV and Tahoe would be my picks, but if you come by any of them, get em and see what they're like.

BudZad7

OG KUSH!!!

OG KUSH!!!

:tiphat: Hi All! Tried them all......but, Banana Kush I like...and for sure the Real OG Kush Lemon fuel pinesol YUM!!! Real good OG will knock the Shit out of you....LOL!!!!:blowbubbles: Smoke all types of dank,
but the OG is my FAV everytime over all else Period!!! Also,like it said
in the other post, it has to be dialed in perfect in the grow area, or it
will not be the FIRE!!!!!! After 5 years of trial and error,finally got it dialed in......It takes a certain fert combo to bring out that dank GOODNESS that OG is known for!!!! Here's the 30th day of flowering
pics....

Attachments

• 100_4583.jpg
    100_4583.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 7

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I came up on a cut labeled skywalker OG... finna grow it out and see wut it do. Im thinkin for yields u might wanna find a cross. The headband I got is some FIRE... not sure if it got OG in it tho, might just be a diesel cross.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I've found the Abusive OGK to be a marvellous smoke, but somewhat lacking in the famed lemon pinesol flavour - it's more earthy, with a hint of coffee, but the lemon does show after a long cure - which rarely happens, as it's such good weed!

However, a recent cross made by indifferent of the AOGK with a male Afghan apparently sourced from Helmand Province is much, much stronger in the lemon-pinesol department, far less stretchy, easier to grow and higher-yielding than the pure AOGK. It also doesn't quite have the ludicrous resin coverage, but it's pretty good, and it's definitely a higher-yield version of the original that the less patient grower would love as an alternative - so it's obviously possible to extract more phenos:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=53382&pp=15&page=23

picture.php

_Haste_

man i wish i was asking myself that same question.. ive never had the opportunity to grow any OG.. being that im on the east coast and highly unlikely to run into any cuttings.. but i have smoked quite a few of them.. and above all my favorite is the SFV cut.. out of this world lemon flavor.. im talking so lemony and fuely you cant taste the blunt.. just the weed.. the high is as good as it gets in my opinion.. definetely in my top five for body highs.. its fucks you up! wish i could tell you about how it grows.. but i can assure you the final product is to die for..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay EM,,,nice shot of the OGKA,,you realy have heart i can tell,,,,,,,,,,,ive still not tryed the OGKA,,,,,,,,,i got a cut from a friend a lil while ago but ive still not flowerd her,,,,the last time i put some OGKA into flower i had a bad turn of events,,,,im gona put some into flower soon,,im hoping it taste like a CaliKush,,,:)

yeh man Haste,,the SFV is at the top of my most wanted list:),,,,,ive never even tryed a propper lemon tasting weed,,,SuperLemonHaze is just not lemony enough:),,,im dying to try the SFV,,,,im dreaming about CaliKush

MrDank

Veteran
I have experience with the Abusive, Ghost, SFV, and Tahoe OG Kush. The Abusive is quite different than the Ghost SFV and Tahoe.

I have full jars of SFV, Ghost, and Tahoe OG all grown well and dialed in, and I will absolutely say that all 3 are of equal quality. Only differences are very subtle. The SFV has the sharpest flavor and the most head to the high, the Tahoe has the more skunky flavor and the most body, and the Ghost has a kushy diesel flavor and the most balanced high of the 3

I smoke the SFV the most

kweezy

wellz thanks alot guys, today i went to pnc and got a couple of cuts. I got "Ape OG" from APE (top shelf og of ape's) and he suggested alien dog and star dog, he said they are gonna be a must have clone pretty soon so i got one of each hehe. WILL BE POSTING PIX UP TOMORROW!! =]]

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys are so so lucky to have med clubs,,,,,it makes me happy to know somewhere outthere is a place where i would not feel like a criminal,,,

D

DonkDBZ

This girl I picked up is Supposed to be Skywalker OG

Day 29 I think

Day 45

A couple more weeks and she will be done.

kweezy

well here u go guys.. this is the Ape OG from Ape at pnc and superstardog and aliendog

group shot
IMAG0006.jpg

2 APE OG's
IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

AlienDog
IMAG0003.jpg

SuperStardog
IMAG0001.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts