What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

which of these dank strains would you pick?

smokeyla1

Had bad experience with "future" from him, started 40 various seeds including 7 of future and had 5/7 go full male and dropping pollen everywhere in veg box. I've never seen anything like it, especially when other 30 seedlings aren't even showing preflowers at the time. Hit him up on the farm asking about it and never got a reply. I can't see how these were tested in any way and grew like that.

smokie045

Smokeyla do you know they are regular seeds? When growing them you need to sex them. I've never had any intersex issue with Exotic gear , just FIRE

GaryGanj13

Thca

Thca

I read that someone was wondering about how to calculate thca....for instance one of the dispensaries i go has many exotic genetix strains and the captain cook is always testing in the 30's....so say it is 32.2% thca......u take 32.2 and multiply 32.2 × .877 =28.3%...then if there is any dthc u add it so say .7 dthc. It would be 28.3 +.7=29%

Latest posts

Latest posts