What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which of the four strains will be the dankest?

Which of the four strains will be the dankest?

• Gorilla Haze

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Purkle #1

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Zkittzo

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lemon Drizzle (freebie)

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

woolybear

Veteran
Ok, here's the experience so far.

Ended up with two phenos on the lemon drizzle - one good, one trash, which is what I believe happened last run. Yield was so so on the good pheno, but pretty good smoke so far.

The super cream cookies has come a long way. She is looking very kushy at the moment, with the dark leaves. Has a growth habit of leaves directly growing on top of lower node buds, necessatin' removal.

Developed a bit of leaf curl as I had her submerged for a few days whilst I was out of town. This plant doesn't like to be wet.

For some reason a few fungus gnats have reappeared, despite being missing for the entire year. Treated with monterey BT

acccording to my notes i put the cream cooking into flower on 7/24, which means we're in week three - pretty happy with the plant so far. hopefully the leaf curl flattens out.

It has really interresting trichome patterns on the smaller fan leaves. The trichomes develop along the leaf edges like a dashed highway stripe. I'll have to update with photos