• Northern Lights

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Aurora Indica

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • AK 48

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

Shady Smoka

Thanks for all the replies. I think I'm gonna order some AI tomorrow. Now im wondering if I should spent a lil extra and get Barneys Vanilla Kush. I don't fucking know anymore.... Soo many choices.
If I decide to go with Nirvana, I'm goin with AI for sure.
Does anybody know anything bout Barneys seeds?

Right now I have Greenhouse Cheese and White Rhino... Along with a Orignal Haze x Skunk and a few nice bagseeds. I wanna get some good genetics to replace the bagseed plants.

Thaifighter

for fems I would go for female seeds, they are consistent, produce a nice product and are even cheaper than nirvana fems..

Trust me if you want cheap fem seeds then go with female seeds... You can get bublegum, white widow, northern lights, and some even better crosses that nirvana doesnt have like c99xWW along with a few others.

Ive grown nirvana's beans and while you do get some keepers they are usually inconsistent. I dont think id go for there femd beans when there are cheaper fems out there that have been proven to be consistent.

S

scaryharry

AI

AI

I'm running AI for the first time . 5 weeks 12/12 so far and these things look so frosty. I cant wait.

Rig1968

why do the same people always come to nirvana threads to hate? you can get a good pheno, or a bad pheno, its as simple a that. i just ordered a pack of AI because its so popular with indica lovers, ive heard good things about a good ak pheno thats sativa dom.

Natural

I've grown nirvanas ak48, northern lights, white rhino, ice, and northern lights x shiva. Ak48 and white rhino were my favorite by far. The WR didn't yield very e
well but made some great bud. The ak was about the same but yielded better and smelled a hell of alot more.

Personally I would go with the AK.

rocket high

Veteran
i love the white rhino ... now thats a couch locker ;D ..... with very good yields here's a pic of mine ....crap photo ... and they're a little burnt (overfed) but bloody good tho :)
picture.php

Hey there. Skunk #1, White Rhino, Northern Lights * Shiva, Northern Lights Pure Indica. All potent indoor varieties that will not grow too tall and will have knockout flowers. Regards.

bigAl25

Veteran
Ask me this question after harvest. I now have Nirvana bubblelicious and AK48 going with strawberry bubba kush. Vegged for 7 weeks and just flipped to 12/12 on Saturday. Bubblelicious were topped as were the strawbubbakush. AK48s vegged slower so I did not top to keep the canopy level. They all look real good in veg. Bubblelicious are bushes along with the strawbubbakush. Ak48s are doing better now but I will only have one cola each. I may have a cherry cough drop AK48. 2 400 watt lights, HPS and MH over the six plants. Will use radio shack scope to check trichs for harvest. So far I am satisfied with my Nirvana seeds, they were fem seeds too.

TBL420uk

grown the NLxShive, AK-48 & ICE & had great results from all 3 & i`ve smoked their Bubbleicious & it was very nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts