What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which Michigan based genetics to run next?

TheMan13

Veteran
I have collected some breeder packs of seeds directly from Michigan based breeders over the past years. It's been a while since I've dropped any beans personally, so I think it's time to pull out a few packs out for consideration. Please feel free to provide your experience with any of these genetic, your input will be appreciated.

TheMan13

Veteran
MotaRebel Genetics Apollo 13 F4

picture.php

picture.php

fbtr

Tricloud Genetics would be interesting. Still have a pack of Apollolicious (Indiana Bubblegum x Apollo 13 bx1) from The Green Mitten (anyone remember that forum?). Also have packs of Hard Core Bubba (Pre'98 Bubba Kush x Blockhead Am-Core) from The Seekers of Genetic Wisdom and Moose Tranquilizer (Milwaukee Moose Knuckles x GDP) from Extinct Genetics. All Michigan breeders. Always wondered what happened to Tricloud.

Triclouds still doing great work!!!! i think that people need to keep an eye out for the Grape Nehi pheno of the purple magic....ive heard he is releasing that cut he's got a green crack BX(stardust) I've been wanting to work with as well as some other things on the way......

id figure what your missing from the garden cuz the strawberry queen looks great and I've got a pack of purple magic I'm itching to pop as well......lots of apollo 13 around id save those myself......
no matter what it should be fun and fun to watch. if you post it up id pull up a seat

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I have Triclouds Apollo 13 and 14, and something else from him too, something blue I wanna say. Got them in Genesee from him at the club a few years ago, have not germed them yet though.

I wood

Why choose?
Pop a few of each, that's what I always end up doing. Juggling 18 strains keeps you on your toes.

It is good to hear tricloud is still going, thought he went out of business, happy to be wrong.
I just ran into a pack of apricot crush last week , an unexpected surprise.

M.R.GT

Veteran
I have run many of Mota's strains all with great results. I don't see where you could possibly go wrong with any of those.

To bad he doesn't have his herijuana lines any more. All of those were killer.

Peace
GT

Give Galactic Gardens in Flint a call.....they carry Mota, TGA, and NorStar Genetics. I have bought seeds from them a couple of times, no germ problems, better price than having them shipped from England.

I am about to start 5 Rebel Yell (swt #4 x Lung Candy)....from Galactic Gardens, been eying the Diesel #4 as well!

Hope you find a pack.....!

FoUhCiKo!

Only have experience with Motarebel......popped 5 Luther Dogman, 4/5 females.....I have two keepers, one with a very chemmy, lemony, dank taste...potency 9.5/10.....yield very good, the other, more sensi star dom with a taste similar to DeathStar.....potency 9/10....yields good. Have 3 of these in flower and veg at the moment....!

FoUhCiKo!

M.R.GT

Veteran
Only have experience with ...potency 9.5/10.....yield very good, the other, potency 9/10....yields good.
FoUhCiKo!

Damn that was all I needed to see!!! 9.5 and 9.0 on the potency scale and good yield ta boot.!!!

Sounds like my kinda girls!!!:tiphat:

Any way to get these out of Michigan??

Peace
GT

Damn that was all I needed to see!!! 9.5 and 9.0 on the potency scale and good yield ta boot.!!!

Sounds like my kinda girls!!!:tiphat:

Any way to get these out of Michigan??

Peace
GT

How's it going....yeah, both plants are excellent. I will post some pics next time on....

I will be popping 4 Rebel Yells (Sweet Tooth #4 x Lung Candy (Strawberry Cough x Strawberry Diesel) ) from Mota tomorrow!

Check out Cannazon....Mr. C does great stealth to the States! I had my package opened by Customs and searched, but my seeds (Blowfish) were not found....he does carry some Mota Strains!

Good Luck!

FoUhCiKo!