What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

which is better hexane or denaturated??

G

i have a huge bag of trim and i love making oil i did a descent batch or butane last time but i have half a 30 gallon trash bag filled with side buds and trim.. which is better hexane or denatured??
should i do a side by side comparison???

what is the best hexane to get and what is the best denatured to get???
how should i go about doing this.. i will follow kila on his denatured thread and his way.. hillbillie whats your hexane method or kila???

well thanks for the comments and suggestions

Swerve

let make some oil

kilacaLIbud

i would say denatured unless money is no object and u can get some labgrade hexane... but if u want to run more that a 5 gallon of trim ur gonna need massive BUTANE<HEX< but denatured comes in 1gallon cans..bout 11dollers will do a first wash with a whole bucket of trim .

G

what would be the best thing to use if it were denatured???

swerve

what trim works the best dry or wet???

kilacaLIbud

dont matter denatured alcohol is denatured...find a paint store..or hardware store..and ask them for denatured alcohol i get this kind around my town

.and i would use super dry trim ..some ppl like to freeze it but ...whatever u want to try..

have fun...

Latest posts

Latest posts