What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which Florida Dispensary Do You Frequent?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all suck ( especially trulieve )

Sorry, this place is a long long way from competing with California for weed.

Beats it for most other things depending on what you seek. A friend of mine just had an addition built on his house in Naples.soon his pad on the water in Lee Cnty should be pretty dang neat !
plant%20grow.gif

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I still grow my own meds so no need to give any dispensary any of my money.

Florida needs to let patient's cultivate their own but im not holding my breath waiting for our legislators to get their interest out of big pharma's pocket.

peace

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The laws need to be changed. Check out trulieve's inventory in Venice california. is a case in point

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You can't grow in FL despite weed being legal? Sounds like all they did was replace the drug dealers with their own.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I visit my cooler that has way better selection and way better quality than anything found in Fl dispensary… At best you will only find commercial bud in the legal market that because Fl went straight corporate for growers… You can’t pay someone minimum wage and expect them to grow great bud.. Also you can’t machine trim and keif out the products to make concentrates and expect the flower to be good after stripping the goodness out of the pot… Fl is cheep and straight commercial

usda101

What is a fellow icmag member to do with no med card and vacationing a week in Orlando ? Some please shoot me a Dm