What's new

Which Coffeeshops have the lowest prices?

user323

Location doesn't really matter, planning on travelling to visit Amsterdam next year. I don't care for the tourist areas, If I have to travel out of the Amsterdam area, I don't mind. just want to try to find the coffeeshops with the lowest prices if possible.

Thanks

user323

If you don't want to give out the exact name but, if you can recommend which cities/areas would be enough. Or if you can PM me would be fine. I'm not trying to purchase in bulk or anything like that, just frugal :)

riseup

Coffeshop De Republiek has the best prices I've seen in Amsterdam, and a good selection of strains. It's located not too far from the centre - in the Westerpark district.

And - it has great coffee too :)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Bij and Boerejongens both have..

White Russian - 6.50
Jungle Haze - 6.50
Boeres Jack - 6.50
White Chocolate - 7
Ak47 - 7.50

they have others that are very well priced too but I cant remember them all

these are all very good quality smoke btw :)

THC123

Veteran
wow thats cheap js , in maastricht pricess are around 9-10 euros for such weed not to mention the prices of "haze" aka sativas

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
they have stuff going up to 15 on weed (lavender hazes, chocolopes, g13 crosses, SSH (which is 9) all kinds of stuff and I think thier Ice hash is 20 mate... those are just the cheapos (which I smoke all the time :D )

E

elmanito

At Stadhoudersweg 85a in Rotterdam (behind Central Station 10 min walk) belongs to an activist for medical marijuana.Good quality they offer against reduced prices than a normal coffeeshop.

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis: