• Chem 91

Votes: 33 23.7%
  • Chem 4

Votes: 33 23.7%
  • Some other chem

Votes: 11 7.9%

• Total voters

_Haste_

Did someone want to ask me something about "The Chems"?
If so,post it here,or drop a thread in my forum,am happy to help out in any way that I can....

I'm curious to hear how you think they differ as far as their highs go.

thanks, Haste

S

Shan Diego

I have all the chems you listed except the DD, and my favorite strain, hands down, is 'Alien Dog'...Chem D x Alien Technology...I used to ask myself the same question you did in starting this thread, and then she came into my life and solved the riddle...

D

dankitydank

The 91 is a great smoke. I don't know why some of you are saying otherwise. I had some Chem 09 the other day that was phenomenal. Very sativa leaning pheno.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have all the chems you listed except the DD, and my favorite strain, hands down, is 'Alien Dog'...Chem D x Alien Technology...I used to ask myself the same question you did in starting this thread, and then she came into my life and solved the riddle...

ive smoked a number of the chems...heres the deal in my experience...the chem d(the only chemd i have smoked personally is the one w the virus) is the strongest of what i have smoked....when i dont have her in a jar, i miss it sooo much...then when i have a jar or three i get tired of her cuz she smells and tastes as strong as the kick she gives you in the head....after smoking shan's aliendog, i am starting to think chemd's true value is in crosses...get the strength w the flavor from something else! the 'ether' cut absolutely blew my doors off, not to mention both phenos i have had the privilige of smoking and now, growing, are more vigorous then straight chem d.....as to the 'fake' or 'imposter' chem d floating round cali med scene, while NOT chem d, i actually prefer both the taste and smell to the legit cut....but the stone is drastically different.

Brastaman

Hiya subrob. i think your on to something. i've read, seen, and smoked chem4 crosses that all shine on their own. Finding the acceptable male can be challenging with chem4.
The D on the other hand, from what i've grown and seen is promising. It seems chemD combines well with many 'random' males and leaves a nice footprint for future considerations.
I would love to see a chem D crossed with a heavily worked triched out pure thai, i'm nervous for the nanners but I think can be a nice cross. Also one of AH's african's would be super neat to see crossed to chem D.
hahaha, i'm stoned.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
brasta---waddup bro....just brought in a chem4 cut last night...i need another cut like i need a hole in the head! haha...but i wanna give her a run organically and see what i can do.....i have my sourdabney male that i am going to polly the chem d with..looking for that famous dead skunk aroma!...maybe i hit the 4 also just for fun...maybe a branch or two...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
thats great just like reading a pedigree except bud where did u find that and r there others like it for other strains i love being able to trace lines of my fav smoke just like my dogs either way great post
peace stone
oh my fav chem= chem91 or ny underdawg

Leon Brooks

thats great just like reading a pedigree except bud where did u find that and r there others like it for other strains i love being able to trace lines of my fav smoke just like my dogs either way great post
peace stone
oh my fav chem= chem91 or ny underdawg

i was looking for the genetics of this xxxchem i have and came across that on someones site.

from all that i have gathered i think its- chem d x (super skunk x nl#5).

Leon Brooks

here is that xxxchem i have at 7weeks 12/12. its starting to put on weight.

i plan on taking her to 10weeks.

i have another one in veg(4weeks) that i am doing MUCH better with. i plan on another 2weeks veg then flip.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
just grew out the chem 4 but circumstances forced me to chop at 8 8 weeks. it was garbage, but i can see the potential if tookin 10 weeks or longer..... fat yielder fa sho. chem d is the shit, got a chem 91 goin now so we will see wuts upwith it. pretty soon i'll be able to cast my vote....

Latest posts

Latest posts