What's new

Which AF Dwarf Strain should I buy?

deep chunk

automatic ruderalis like LR are craps

You obviously have never smoked Loweryder 2. You are going off what you have heard,lol. I can always tell from a mile away when someone has not smoked something. Lowryder 2 is not crap by far. I have smoked a lot of strains , including lowryder 2 and it is very good smoke. Nice and potent. It actually has a nice head stone as well as a body stone. That's what I love about LR2.

My advice is to smoke it yourself.

ACBract

You obviously have never smoked Loweryder 2. You are going off what you have heard,lol. I can always tell from a mile away when someone has not smoked something. Lowryder 2 is not crap by far. I have smoked a lot of strains , including lowryder 2 and it is very good smoke. Nice and potent. It actually has a nice head stone as well as a body stone. That's what I love about LR2.

My advice is to smoke it yourself.

Totally, completely, 100%, absolutely concur :yeahthats

Questions about the MI5 and the ONYX....Are they cerebral high or do they give a couch lock???

The say "high as a kite" with ONYX

and

"High stone with giggles" for the MI5

So are they more Sativa type high or more indica??

I need a day time smoke...Indicas are for night...when I'm playin PS3 and relaxing..lol..I need something that I can smoke before work...

LR2 produces a nice head stone..gotta love those little bastards..lol...So I'm wondering what else will give me a head stone and not a body stone so much...

ACBract

Onyx takes 9 to 11 weeks and if you harvest at 9 week you get a good head high. I pulled all my Onyx at 9 week because I ran out of meds (buds) so the head high was great and I dont know what the stone would be like if they went 11 weeks. I know it has Diesel genetics that give a good head, and the Mi5 has Afghan Kush genetics that , I think, give it more of a sedating indica stone.

Rose56

Diesel ryder is another good strain they are on the short side I don't think I have ever had one grow even 12" but they are potent, easy to grow and one of the few AF's I have grown that does finish in 60 days. The only negative I have found with them is their do have a strong odor. I also grow all my AFs with a 24/0 cycle.

Onyx takes 9 to 11 weeks and if you harvest at 9 week you get a good head high. I pulled all my Onyx at 9 week because I ran out of meds (buds) so the head high was great and I dont know what the stone would be like if they went 11 weeks. I know it has Diesel genetics that give a good head, and the Mi5 has Afghan Kush genetics that , I think, give it more of a sedating indica stone.

Thanks ACB!!

Muddy

I took my Mi5 last year when the trics were about 20% amber. Would have liked to let them go a little longer but the weather was getting too cold. It is by far the most potent auto I've grown so far. The high is pretty well balanced between head and body, leaning a little toward the body. IMO it's a better night time smoke, very relaxing and soothing.

So far I've found Snowryder to be the best daytime smoke.

Questions about the MI5 and the ONYX....Are they cerebral high or do they give a couch lock???

The say "high as a kite" with ONYX

and

"High stone with giggles" for the MI5

So are they more Sativa type high or more indica??

I need a day time smoke...Indicas are for night...when I'm playin PS3 and relaxing..lol..I need something that I can smoke before work...

LR2 produces a nice head stone..gotta love those little bastards..lol...So I'm wondering what else will give me a head stone and not a body stone so much...

I took my Mi5 last year when the trics were about 20% amber. Would have liked to let them go a little longer but the weather was getting too cold. It is by far the most potent auto I've grown so far. The high is pretty well balanced between head and body, leaning a little toward the body. IMO it's a better night time smoke, very relaxing and soothing.

So far I've found Snowryder to be the best daytime smoke.

Really?? WoW, I always though Snowryder was a night time smoke..I might have to try it one day...Thanks Muddy...

Latest posts

Latest posts