What's new

wheres satori gone

idiit

Veteran
love the bat pheno for bud structure in outdoor grows. very hardy. great for beefing up landrace sativas. needs a little more sparkle from a good hybrid and makes great frosty nuggets. some ppl complained of the potency; too potent. :)

the bat pheno has a debilitating high from my experiences.

Flaca

I've never smoke Satori but have two different phenos in flower. Both phenos were pollinated with Motarebel Apollo 13.

Wolfs_Herb

TheOutlawTree mentioned 2007 being when it started for him and Satori, that's so strange because that too was the year that it started for me and Satori. The phenotype of Satori I had around Oct, Nov, Dec of 2007 was so potent it was like every tooth in my mouth was numb and tingly at the same time as well as no dry mouth either. It was like lemon pound cake in the way it tasted. Waves of electricity running down the spine from the base of the neck all the way down to the tailbone. Chest was warm and tingly and eyeballs felt like they had been taken out, swabbed in Novocaine and put back in. SUPER potent. I've had a lot of sativa-dominant strains but never found anything that could compare to the intensity of Satori. I still have the HighTimes December 2007 issue that rated Satori in the top 10 strains of the year. It's been rated in the top 16 medical strains in Canada.

Mandala strains are mostly all I grow. Satori clones easy, whether it's a bubble cloner or inserting a Satori cutting straight into soil. I have 2 tents and I'm about to buy a 3rd tent for making feminized seeds using colloidal silver and Satori will be what I'm going to put in it. I'd like to stock up and keep at least a thousand seeds of feminized Satori and cut back on cloning.It is my favorite Up n' Go strain. It is a strain that would be a great loss if Mandala Mike and Jasmin ever retire their seed business. Hashberry would be my favorite indica-dominant for bed time and pain relief. I agree with TheOutlawTree that Satori is like a hidden gem in the world of super-strains.