What's new

Where's my Blue Ridge Reefer at??

jd4083

Veteran
What's up icmag homies near and far, I know we got some more people in the Appalachians/Foothills/Blue Ridge Mtns/etc. area! Here's some local dank from the past month or two, my apologies for the crap pictures...some are grown by buddies, some are my own... Thx for lookin ya'll!

Master Kali (Master Kush x Kali Mist) - local breeder

picture007z.jpg

Arcata Trainwreck (Asheville Cut) - local breeder(s)

macro2.jpg

Sour Cheese (SD IBL x UK Cheese) - unknown breeder

0910091855sm.jpg%5D0910091855sm.jpg

Barney's G-13 haze:

g13h1.jpg

Here's some Mt. Cook x The Church at around 3.5 weeks iirc, lost track :whistling:

IMG_1656sm.JPG%5DIMG_1656sm.JPG

More to come!

peace

jd4083

Veteran
(from L-R) Cush/Green Crack/whatever you californians call it now, out of Athens GA....then Sour Diesel BX 1.5, then good old NL#5

16848501.jpg

Here's a couple more of the Arcata

arcata2.jpg

macro1.jpg

jd4083

Veteran
DJS Blue Moon (not the most photogenic batch i'm afraid)

1smph4.jpg

Me ripping some blue moon + uk cheese honey oil + blue moon bubble

picture005smsy9.jpg

here's a flowering shot of the DJS BM from 5+ years ago...miss this one a LOT...

dscn02612rv.jpg

jd4083

Veteran
thanks guys!

cocageo- just like you'd imagine it would! although my one complaint is that the tangy fuel flavor greatly overpowers the cheesey funk, which kinda sucks. I really love that cheese :p

C

CFL_Grow

Damn i aint come across no nugs like that yet in the Blue Ridge haha. Looking good man.

PicosPoisonftw!

Much love for Asheville & the blue ridge mts. I'm in the A, but travel up often as I have family in Asheville and Murphy. Pics are dead but I've seen your others, nice shit indeed!

EDIT: Ah some came up, lookin good man. Check my gallery for some fine examples from down south a bit.

big twinn

Veteran
Great looking pictures! i purchased an Oscar of that same looking Arcata trainwreck up in chapel hill, some of the best i've smoke!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I remember that lime green skunk weed back in the mid 90s!! Also some really piney tasting killer around that time. And couple yrs later everyone had killer weed that had that medicine type smell like destine rash cream. This one guy had stalks the size of baseball bats from that destine smelling weed. Probably the stickyest weed I’ve ever smoked. It was so sticky I was amazed it even burned in a paper. I moved up north for 15yrs or so and came back to nothing like was around in those days. I’d love to have had cuts off all those especially that lime green skunk weed. Also that med smelling weed kinda tasted a bit Indian/Brazilian like was crazy strong. But I don’t think I ever smoked anything after that in the area that was close to those old killer strains. A lot of guys moved to other drugs mainly pills around those times. I fear to say hardly anybody hung on to any of those strains. I’m sure somebody in these mtns may have these strains or one of them. But a lot of weed smokers got on pills and weed was forgot about in these parts. There’s always that hope someone may still be holding one of these strains. Maybe some OG that doesn’t get on the internet and old school hillbilly redneck that lives for weed. Now finding it may be impossible sadly as it is.