What's new

Where's my bike ? (GA's found his ride)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey GA- Thanks for that.

I usually prefer Sats or Sat doms so i'm very interested in how your WMB turns out. I like some indica/kush strains as long as they don't give that mongy burn out effect.

hey Donka,

there is a time for those mongy strains but I puff allday and night so need that sativa

you should keep an eye out for the a5 crosses from karma this year that a real deal sativa when you find the pheno

but make sure you get some headbanger in your life there will be a restock at retailers in the next few weeks

thanks
GA

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

week 4 update

PH 6.0
PPM 1000

organic base
veganic bud boost
bloombastic
root excel
ph down

this week I done a little training and added an extra 400w
ive also added bloombastic to her diet I also need to get some calmag into her,
she loves it ill be adding it next week should of had it added two weeks ago as I can see the def now

shes putting on plenty of weight this week and the smells are ranging from biker to amnesia from now on the biker smell should now fade until the exhale on the smoke

WMB week 4

this was taken just after I had done some training I also removed any leaves that were blocking light or would cause problems later with airflow around the heads

WMB

WMB

any questions please ask

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

week 5 update

PH 6.0-6.2
PPM 1000

organic base
veganic bud boost
bloombastic
ph down

forgot the cal mag again ahhh !
ive now put it in my van so tomorrow when im giving her a visit ill have it with me

so this week shes been pushing out the frost and the buds are swelling nicely for a sativa dom the buds do finish up dense
real strong amnesia smells from the plant but I can still smell the biker when I give a sugar leaf a rub

Im planning on feeding for another two weeks then ill flush for 3 weeks should be some real nice tasting flowers given the genetics and diet

wheres my bike ? (WMB)

WMB

WMB

WMB

ill try and get some pics before lights on if not ill get some pics without the stripes im using old lights in this room I don't get the striping with my digital lights

as usual any questions please ask

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Man I am jealous! I wish I could get ahold of some Karma gear. It looks stellar!

hey rcky,

karma genetics are easy enough to source though the bay or bou or other online seedbanks

whats your location ?
if you don't want to say in the open forum get 50 posts and pm me

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

week 6/7 update

feed-
PH 6.0
PPM 1000

run off-
PH 6.1
PPM 900

organic base
cal mag
veganic bud boost
bloombastic
ph down

so this week I finally got some calmag into her diet probably a little late as some of the leaves have started to yellow up I put this down to her diet aswel as ive been feeding her very lightly given her size.

most of the top heads have started to swell and finish off and hairs are becoming more orange everyday.
smells are amnesia with slight biker hints buds are covered in resin going to be some nice bubblehash from this lady,

ill flush now til a few days before harvest

I took a few shots before lights on this week also

wheres my bike (WMB)

WMB

WMB

WMB

WMB

thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts