What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE/MOVE AND WHY?

Green Squall

I love it here in New England. Most of the states are Medical and recreational is on the ballot this fall in MA.

As for Canada, I have always liked Nova Scotia. I'd like to live there for a little while someday.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tokyo.no question about it.i dont have to smoke.living in japan is so worth it.

I wouldn't mind being surrounded by hot Asian girls all the time. :) It's kinda like that here in the Bay Area, only it's more Chinese / Filipino / Vietnamese girls than Japanese.

shithawk420

Veteran
well i love anime and video games,and im actually an inch or two taller than them so its win win!but Japan is out for me so maybe the west coast is the next best thing?

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont have have a wife or girlfriend but i really do agree.is smoking that big apart of life that you drop everything and leave?well im still kinda young so maybe.but i would never give up the love of my life for a plant.just saying.its all relative

shithawk420

Veteran
sigh.those feels i will never feel.cool vid though squall.they make it look like a wonder land or something.