What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where would I get some good MEDS in WAIKIKI???????

Hello guys! I am going to be in Waikiki from the 16th to 21st of July. I will be in desperate need of some good meds while I am on vacation. Unfortunately I will probably be easing pain and relaxing with the fire water :frown: . Anyways I hope someone can point me in the right direction. :rasta:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Overnight yourself a bag before you leave, send them to your hotel or wherever you're staying.

That sounds safe dude! I live on the east coast in a mary jane unfriendly state. So thats not a option for me. I will be at my parents condo for a week with my girlfriend. A few years back when I was visiting I found some really nice shit for like $70 an 1/8! What sucked more was I did not find it til my last night there. Anyhow I remain optimistic this time, if anyone feels they could steer me in the right direction, or drop me a PM. Thanks

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Ive taken weed on every domestic flight for the last 20+ years without any problems. People think its worse because of 9/11 but imo itss better since they are no longer focused on drugs like before. The closer in proximity to your body the less chance they have to find it.

G

Hawaii in general is not the place to expect good deals on herb, for a tourist. Waikiki is worse. $20 a gram and that is probably all you will find. Kona, on the other hand is a little better. I scored well there on the beach, good deals on mids there.
As far as travel, I always carry my bud in my pocket with me on the airplane. TSA does not look for that and I know, as in Kona I was selected for a special search one time with an ounce in my pocket. They patted me and waved me down looking for metal. And these guys, TSA, They are not the cream of the law efforcement crop. Most are just working poor that cannot get a good job anyplace else. I travel a lot and that is what I see. You know anything can happen, but I think the safest place for the carry is on your person. They xray your carry on, they go through your check in, and the only thing on your person that they really care about is weapons. I am not even sure the xray would even catch pot on your carry on, they look at so much shit, and again their emphasis is on metals and weapon shapes.
I would bring my own weed to Ohau and Not worry about it in Kona. Just go to the beach in Kona and ask a skateboarder. He will go to a place nearby and bring you more than you expect for you money. Apparently the fellows I dealt with didnt have a scale and wanted you to be happy with the street purchase. $40 a quarter I think, I bought a couple ounces there in the course of a week or so. Oh and as always, never give a stranger money until you have the goods.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I still would like to get some exotic hawaiian funk, but I will probably mail myself some of my own...

G

Stink, you may get lucky, but you know this time of year is not the time for harvest there. I guess they have two basic seasons, and mid summer is not the harvest time for anyplace. I was in Kona in late September, and the bud seemed relatively fresh grown. I remember I was in Costco and I seen a guy bying nothing but a shit load of baggies, Costco style.

Last edited:
G

Stickfinger.....I agree with Randude.I scored easily on the big island and oahu was a bitch.Everyone on Oahu is scared to death of narcs.Anytime I asked someone there like " No, no, I'm drug free." Like they were used to be entrapped or something.
I was there the end of Sept(Oahu and the Big Island). I scored a half ounce for 200.00 in a convenience store parking lot in a little surfing village close to Kona.A guy came up in a beater and I knew he was a head.He commented on our rented corvette(It was only 50.00 a day) I told him it was only a rental.Then I asked if he knew where I might be able to get some weed.He asked if I was affliated with the law.I said hell no I'm a tourist.He then said "well I've got a half ounce in the glove compatment for 200. It was delicious,colorful,dense,fruity,motivating,extremely stoney weed.The half consisted of about six buds.The last joint of the bag got me as stoned as the first joint of the bag.Unfortunately there were no seeds..Go to the big island(Hawaii).Check the small surfingvillages @ Kona...Good Luck. I bring weed all the time on the plane including internationally.Domestic I keep it on me.International I vacuum sealed it and put it in a full bottle of shampoo.

G

That really workd Budlover? I may try that. Not sure the risk is of bringing a small amount of MJ into the country is. I am sure you are under federal jurisdiction at that point.

G

Yes Randude it really worked...several times.I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I guess I rationalize it by not being greedy.I take what I need...thats it.Ten gms max.Depends on where you are going to.If you're flying domestically from the US to the US I wouldn't hesitate...again don't be greedy.How much paperwork is a quarter ounce worth? Especially at a time where explosives are a much higher priority.
Better yet make some hash if you've got leaf.Gotta vacuum seal though.Walmart has food savers.

M

macassa420

I always bring weed with me when i travel to Hawaii. I learned a great smuggling tip from a television documentary the cops made.Take a half to one ounce of buds and triple bag it.Then wrap it up tight in scotch tape.Melt yourself some white unscented wax in a pie tin.Taking the bag of buds, dip and roll it in the melted wax creating a hard shell.Repeat this process a number of times to thicken the wax shell.When your ready to fly sew the package into a pair of mens briefs below the crotch where it will be unnoticeable and still comfortable to wear.You will have no problems with this method and the package can,t be detected by sniffer dogs because its sealed in wax.I have used this method every time i travel anywhere.

G

mac, have you travelled internationally like that? The idea of carry anything illegal into another country terrifies me. There is a show on TV where a couple of girls got caught in Peru trying to smuggle into the USA and it was pretty bad.

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
KharmaGirl said:
Why? That's the whole point of forums. The info posted could still help others.

I stand corrected Kharmagirl. Lights, Camera, Action !
:friends:

Anyone know what the supply is like in Kauai? I'll be traveling there mid August with my family and I'm debating if I should bring some of my own medicine from the dispensaries here in California, or if I should just support a local for a hookup.

G

you are very unlikely to be able to pick up in hawaii unless you know someone.
prices are 20/g, 50/eigth, 100/quarter. all dank, no schwagg.

G

Hey, now I am going to Hawaii! This time Kauai. I have never been there, so I need a place to score. Any hangouts or places to meet people that might be cool? I do not look like your average stoner, I wear a crewcut. PM me if you want. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts